Lying?-soobin

⚠️CW⚠️: Alcohol, drunken anger, physical assault (slapping).

Requested by: anon ( ˘ ³˘)💖

Requests closed at the moment!!
˚ ˚˚ ˚˚˚˚ ˚

Soobin's pov

I hate to say it but I haven't been feeling well lately. I'm not going to make a big fuss about it anymore. There are probably people with worse situations than me. But still, I feel kind of sick.

I don't know if I should tell the others. I think it'll pass on its own. I'll just drink some water and be fine!

Omniscient

Soobin was infact, not fine. He layed in his bed crying quietly from a stomach and headache. He was curled up praying for the pain to stop. He couldn't tell anyone. Telling someone didn't even cross his mind.

Fortunately for him, everyone else went out for groceries. He stayed behind mourning the loss of his happiness and wellbeing.

"Please stop...please..." he whispered to himself. But the pain persisted. It worsened as he tried to move. He gave up on praying for it to get better. He layed in his bed in utter misery as he waited for someone to see him.

But the others seemed a lot more busy with groceries. It had been so long since they brought groceries. They've only ever eaten suppliments and takeout. But taehyun suggested that they eat real food.

Of course, not everyone agreed with that idea. But taehyun managed to convince them in the end. Soobin however, didn't have a say in this at all. He was too busy vomiting his guts out in the toilet.

No one seemed to notice his puking sessions.

They were all too busy doing their own things. Soobin was only busy laying in immense pain.

★☆

Beomgyu got back from his shower. And as he expected, soobin was still sleeping soundly.

"Hyung," beomgyu whispered as he poked soobin. "Hyung come on..."

Soobin groaned and turned away from beomgyu. Beomgyu grew frustrated and hit soobin with his pillow. Soobin sat up rubbing the part that beomgyu hit.

"Hyung we're going to be late," beomgyu said. He turned away and left.

Soobin sighed knowing that the irratation of others would only get worse as time went on.

★☆

Soobin stepped out of the shower and grabbed his towel. He dried off. He knew he wasn't well. He looked in the semi-fogged mirror. He saw a sickly, pale, person looking back at him.

Soobin turned away hoping that the person in the mirror wasn't him.

But as he wrapped the towel around his waist...

He started to feel sick. He felt his stomach churn and he immediately crouched down. He lifted the toilet lid. He coughed as he emptied last night snack.

He knew that noone would hear his suffering. Over the chaos outside of the bathroom. There was no way that they could hear him violently puking. Soobin hoped deep down, that maybe someone would notice.

He wanted the comfort he would get when he was sick. Instead he just got hatred. He got the wonderful silent treatment from everyone.

He wanted everything to be back in order. But even him as the leader couldn't do that. Everyone had so much anger for themselves that they would unintentionally take it out on others.