Blamed-taehyun

⚠️ TW⚠️: Conflict, Graphic details on injuries sustained from a car accident, alcohol abuse, drunken arguments.

Requested by: @Advicetaeminnie (ゝ◡╹)ノ♡

⋆ ₊ ゚ ★ * ₊ ⋆⋆ ₊ ゚☆ * ₊ ⋆⋆ ₊ ゚ ★ * ₊ ⋆⋆ ₊ ゚

★Taehyun's POV☆

It's been a few days since I started working on one of our newer songs. I'm so thankful for the opportunity. It's been amazing working with the other producers. I've become well aquainted with them too. There's really only one drawback.

We use a really shitty program.

This program is outdated, to say the least. Along with it freezing at random, if you don't save your changes before closing the program, the entire file gets corrupted and is therefore unusable.

I've been warned various times that the files could get lost very easily. That was, until the day I made the shitty decision to doze off while in the studio.

Flashback to that day (Omniscient)

Taehyun sat at his desk with his head down. He peacefully slept without knowing that the program had already shut off. It wasn't until he heard the shut off sound that he opened his eyes. He lifted his head up and stretched. He looked at the computer screen to see it was off. And then the realization hit him.

Did he even save the file before falling asleep?

Taehyun quickly turned the computer back on. He opened the program hastily. He bit his lip as it booted up. Then he clicked on the file.

Error: This file is corrupted and cannot be opened. Open another file or try again later.

"Fuck," Taehyun whispered. He felt his heart drop. He stared at the error, picking at any loose skin on his hand. He closed the error and tried to open the file again.

Error: This file is corrupted and cannot be opened. Open another file or try again later.

"I'm so fucked..." Taehyun said to himself. He put his head in his hands and began to feel a stinging sensation in his eyes. Tears fell onto his desk. He sniffled as he tried to convince himself that this was all just a bad dream. That he would wake up soon.

☆★ (Back to the present)
Taehyun walked back to the dorm with his head down. He felt like crying again. He knew he would have to face the members and confess sooner or later. He figured he might as well just tell them once he gets home. He hesitantly punched the code into the door.

He slowly opened the door. Kai and Soobin were on the couch watching a movie on the TV. Taehyun felt his heart ache. He really hated the fact that he would have to ruin this moment.

"Soobin hyung," Taehyun called. "I- I have to tell you something."

Soobin looked over. He got up and walked over to face taehyun. Taehyun wanted to disappear as he stood infront of Soobin.

"I lost the file," Taehyun admitted.

Soobin stayed silent for a second. It was as if he didn't know what Taehyun was takking about. But then it started to sink in.

"You lost the file?" Soobin asked.

Taehyun nodded. It pained him to tell Soobin. He didn't feel lighter like he thought he would. In fact, he felt heavy.