Tuberculosis-Taehyun

⚠️CW⚠️: mentions of blood.
requested by: @xenoluo ( ˘ ³˘)♥
⋆。˚ ☆ ˚。⋆。⋆。˚ ♡˚。⋆。⋆。˚☆˚。⋆。⋆。˚ ♡ ˚。⋆。⋆。˚ ☆

Taehyun's pov

I've been feeling really sick lately. I don't really know how to describe it but my chest hurts almost every day. It's so tiring to wake up and be in pain. The worst part is that this pain started right before we were supposed release our comeback.

Now I can't participate as well because of all the pain I'm in. And what makes things even worse than it already is, is that I also haven't found the time to go to the doctor.

It just felt like every day there was an interview, a performance, dance practice, vocal practice. If I did have time to go to the doctor it would be after they close. Also, if it was before they close I would definitely get mobbed some way or another.

So I couldn't win in ANY circumstance.

Today was especially bad, I woke up with my chest feeling like someone broke all of my ribs. I wanted to tell someone but just talking felt like 1000 elephants were stomping on my chest.

I've been feeling a bit overworked lately. I don't know if I'm just imagining things or I'm experiencing it. Because I'm starting to feel more exhausted as days passed by.

★☆ (omniscient)

Taehyun heard huening kai's alarm ring. He never presses the button so it's basically useless. Even with the loud ringing kai still stayed snoring. Taehyun wanted to turn it off so bad but he was too tired to.

"Kai ah" he groaned.

He groaned loud enough for kai to get up and turn off the alarm clock. And once he heard beautiful silence he started to fall asleep again.

He closed his eyes trying to ignore his struggle to breathe and fell asleep.

☆★ (2 hours later)

Taehyun was yet again woken up. He forgot that they had to record a dance practice video later that day. He sighed as he got up.

He decided that maybe a cold shower would wake him up.

★☆

While taehyun was in the shower he ended up noticing something. His arms didn't look as muscular and his stomach was slimmer.

He didn't think much of it thinking that maybe it was just a coincidence. He didn't want to go through the day fearing that something was wrong with him.

However, when he got out of the shower and changed into his clothes he noticed that his shirt looked like it was a few sizes too big.

It was strange because just a few weeks ago it fit perfectly fine. But now it was like he was an ant trying to wear the clothes of a giant.

When he looked into the mirror he felt ridiculous. The shirt looked more like a blanket.

He rummaged through his closet trying to find something that would fit him. He ended up finding a shirt that he wore about 3 years ago.

And it still fit him but it was big.

★☆

During rehearsal for the recording, he felt a bit tired. Again, he didn't think much of it since it has only been 2 hours since he woke up.

But he still felt a bit strange. He felt uncomfortable with his body. He found it harder to breathe. His throat felt so clogged and he was only taking shallow breaths.

The members have noticed this and started to get concerned. But since taehyun didn't think it was that serious he ignored their concern and his condition.