Stress-yeonjun

⚠️CW⚠️: Eating disorder (starving),

Requested by: anon (ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡

⋆。˚ ★ ˚。⋆。⋆。˚ ♡˚。⋆。⋆。˚★˚。⋆。⋆。˚ ♡ ˚。⋆。⋆。
Yeonjun's POV

Nothing was ever good enough for me

Absolutely nothing.

My stomach aches from the emptiness inside of me. I can't remember the last time I ate. I could hear my stomach growling. But it's just turned into another noise that I pay no mind to. My stomach was angry with me all of the time. So was the rest of my body.

I haven't slept much either. But sleep is just a simple luxury. It's for decoration and aesthetics. It's a waste of time. I'm ashamed to have done it before.

Omniscient

knock knock~

"Come in," yeonjun weakly said.

"Hyung, taehyun ah made us some soup," soobin said. "Would you like some?"

Yeonjun shook his head.

"But you've barely eaten anything," soobin said.

"Don't worry about me so much soobin ah," yeonjun said

Soobin sighed and shut the door.

Yeonjun stared at the ceiling once more. He became trapped in his thoughts. It was dark and cold in the room. But he couldn't bring himself to do anything about it.

★☆

"Hyung, Hyung! wake up!" soobin whispered shaking yeonjun.

Yeonjun groaned and opened his eyes. Soobin was at his bedside with a panicked look on his face.

"What?" yeonjun croaked.

"We're going to be late to practice get up!" soobin said ripping off yeonjun's blanket revealing the thin body underneath. Soobin tried not to look at it. He knew that yeonjun hated when people worried about him.

When people worry about him, he takes it as if they don't think he has everything under control.

Soobin turned on the light switch and shut the door. Yeonjun's eyes burned from the ceiling fan light. His joints popped and cracked as he got up from his bed. His legs shook as he stood up.

The mirror was in front of him. And the more he gazed into his mirror. The more he became lost in it. He was once again, trapped in his thoughts. He could see the stretch marks running along his body. He could see his ribs showing from not eating.

He couldn't tell if he was proud of himself. His ribs were showing. That's what he wanted right? But he didn't feel proud.

He didn't feel satisfied.

He felt like an everchanging vessel.

He had no control. And he knew that but he never liked to admit it.

★☆

"Yeonjun shi, what is wrong with you?" the choreographer asked.

Yeonjun looked down at the floor hiding his tears.

He had missed several moves and even tripped one time. Instead of helping him, the choreographer grew frustrated.

The other members all stood away from yeonjun as if they were actively trying to distance themselves.

"You need to get your shit together okay?" the choreographer said. I mean- You're just dragging everyone down."

Yeonjun blinked back his tears.