Beomgyu-Stressed

Requested by anonymous

DISCLAIMER: Graphic detailing

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Beomgyu's pov

I woke up with a mild headache. I guess it was from barely sleeping. I've been a little off lately with school and our schedules.

Don't get me wrong I know that the schedules are what comes with being an idol but it's starting to feel like it's affecting my health.

I've been getting headaches more often than before but it's nothing a little bit of medicine can fix.

But I found myself getting stressed at every single little inconvenience like the tip of my pencil breaking. I would be driven to tears.

Of course, I wouldn't cry in class. I would take time in between class to cry in a bathroom stall. I'm not stressed at all. I'm okay.

*

I arrive in the classroom and the teacher presents a subject that I thought I studied. I look through my notebook and find out. I noted the wrong page.

I could feel my heartbeat race. My classmates beside had everything well noted and that just made me sweat. My hands started to shake a bit. He had nothing done and aside from that, he had a performance with the group.

Taehyun was a bit sick so we would have to put a bit more effort to replace his position.

But I wasn't feeling all that good myself. I couldn't tell them that, I had already caused a stir when I broke down in the practice room. I feel like such a burden.

In my little trance, I forgot I was still supposed to be taking note of everything. In the blink of an eye, the class is over.

My heart sunk as thoughts raced through my head. I snapped out of it as I walked out of the school. I realized I had something else I needed to focus on.

The performance tomorrow.

Omniscient

He sighed as he knew he was going to be pretty stressed when he had to perform. When he arrived at the dorm he passed Taehyun's bedroom and saw how his condition was.

Taehyun was just contemplating his existence. Beomgyu felt bad for him and decided to try his best for the performance.

*

Beomgyu rushed to write down notes. It was midnight and he wanted to have everything ready for tomorrow. He had many things to pay attention to and this was one.

He wasn't just writing notes for one class he was writing for 2. So he was a bit stressed. He didn't want to wake soobin up so he was stressing out quietly.

He wrote the last word and shoved it in his backpack. He flopped on his bed and waited to fall asleep.

2 hours later (2:00 am)

Still awake. He knew it was going to be one of THOSE nights. He lied in bed counting sheep but he felt no sleepy feeling but he still had sheer hope.

*
He woke up after having only 20 minutes of sleep. He sat up not feeling good at all. He was feeling even worse than yesterday. He realized he was going to be late so he grabbed his backpack and put his uniform over his normal clothes.

He was already late so he skipped a meal and ran out the door.

-
He was barely awake in class. Noone noticed however he was feeling a bit better. He opened his notebook and saw that the notes he wrote last night were all just chicken scratch. All that relief just was taken away. He could have sworn that his notes were at least readable.