Hyperthyroidism-yeonjun

Requested by: anon ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Quick disclaimer, as you all know I've written a hypothyroidism story before this but it seems that both hypo and hyper have similar symptoms. So if it seems like I'm recycling that's why.
⋆。˚ ★ ˚。⋆。⋆。˚ ♡˚。⋆。⋆。˚★˚。⋆。⋆。˚ ♡ ˚。⋆。⋆。

Kai's pov

I've been worrying about yeonjun hyung a lot lately. I know he doesn't like me worrying about him but I really can't help it. He's been acting really weird lately. He'd be so jittery even though he barely sleeps.

I have always said my concerns but it seemed like he didn't care at all. He just dismissed my concerns angrily. I guess i've been irratating him.

I didn't mean to...

Omniscient

Yeonjun knew he wasn't okay but he couldn't care less. He had been working so hard on a solo dance he was set to perform at a big awards show. He just couldn't let the sick feeling take over.

He barely slept and drank lots or coffee and occasionally energy drinks just to keep his eyes open. It was so unhealthy bus again, he didn't care.

★☆

This particular day was the most painful one yet. Yeonjun woke up with his symptoms being 100x worse. He stayed in his bed as he tried to avoid the outside world.

"yeonjun hyung?"

Yeonjun covered himself with his blanket.

"Are you sick?" kai asked.

"No it's nothing like that!" yeonjun exclaimed sitting up quickly.

Kai felt yeonjun's skin and found it to be very warm.

"You're a bit warm," kai said.

"I'm fine I promise," yeonjun quickly responded.

"You always say that," kai said with a sigh.

"I mean it this time," yeonjun smiled and it seemed like kai had no other option but to believe yeonjun on his obvious lies.

★☆

Absolutely no one believed that yeonjun was perfectly fine. The members were getting really tired of the same routine he does.

First, he says that he isn't sick or injured

Second, he hurts himself by pushing his limits

Third, repeat

This same routine has been going on for weeks.

The members were genuinely surprised that yeonjun hasn't ended up in the hospital yet.

Yeonjun showered hoping that maybe that would ease his pain a bit. It didn't since it brought a whole new problem. He felt awfully lightheaded. Yeonjun knew that he should've gotten out of the shower but he felt he could last a bit longer.

He breathed heavily as he tried to keep his balance. He held onto the slippery wall praying that he wouldn't fall. Suddenly everything felt a lot more slippery than before.

Luckily he got out of the shower before he passed out. He took heavy breaths as he waited for the dizzy spell to pass. He was already running late so he got a bit frustrated.

His head felt so foggy that the world also felt blurry somehow. He quickly wrapped a towel around his waist and rushed out of the bathroom.

★☆