Weight loss-beomgyu

Requested by: anon ( ˘ ³˘)♥

⋆。˚ ★ ˚。⋆。⋆。˚ ♡˚。⋆。⋆。˚★˚。⋆。⋆。˚ ♡ ˚。⋆。⋆。

Beomgyu woke up quite early to go to the bathroom. It was midnight and this wasn't the first time he had to wake up from his deep slumber to pee. He was exhausted like always.

But he felt a feeling he hadn't felt before.

Nausea.

He felt this sick feeling become stronger and stronger as he tried to ignore it. Suddenly he couldn't take it anymore. He crouched down and vomited into the toilet.

Beomgyu could feel his knees aching under the pressure of keeping his balance. Finally, his stomach was empty and he could flush the toilet. He fell back in exhaustion.

He didn't even know if he could get up anymore. Beomgyu decided he would just rest his eyes for a bit.

★☆

Taehyun woke up in a cold sweat from a horrid nightmare. He had been having a lot of nightmares about beomgyu lately. He broke into a quiet sob as he tried not to wake kai up.

It was a horrid dream sure. But amidst the chaos taehyun realized that he was thirsty. He got up wiping his tears. He opened the bedroom door and was met with a bright light.

It should've been pitch black in the hallway. He could hear everyone snoring and sleeping peacefully. So then why would the bathroom be used at this time if everyone was asleep?

Taehyun carefully walked towards the bathroom door. He slowly pushed it open and saw beomgyu on the floor. It smelled like puke and normally taehyun would be utterly disgusted but he was more concerned for beomgyu.

That was until he heard something.

Beomgyu was mumbling something in his sleep.

Taehyun sighed relieved knowing that beomgyu was not actually dead. Now that he wasn't horrified he realized how bad it smelled in the bathroom.

He knew that beomgyu must've gotten sick and too tired to make it back to his bed. Taehyun tore a piece of toilet paper and gently wiped the sick off of beomgyu's lips.

He picked beomgyu up piggyback style and carried him to his bed. Taehyun gently layed beomgyu onto his bed. Despite how gentle he was, beomgyu ended up still waking up or that's what taehyun thought.

"Taehyunnie, Did you really have to carry me all the way to my bed?" beomgyu asked in a whisper tone.

"Oh?" taehyun was taken aback. He could've sworn beomgyu was asleep the whole time. "well you fell asleep in the bathroom it was the least I could do".

"Stop worrying about me," beomgyu said. "go to bed."

Taehyun nodded and left the room. He went straight to bed forgetting the reason why he got up in the first place.

★☆

This week was going to be a very busy week for the members. It was December after all. Many award shows happened to be taking place in December. And award shows come with performances. Performances that idols had to prepare for.

But that wasn't the only thing they were doing this week. They also had to do interviews some for television and some for magazines. The boys knew they were being a bit overworked but they knew they had no say in the issue.

The fact he was being overworked seemed to not matter to beomgyu at all.  When beomgyu heard they were going to perform at big award shows, his eyes lit up and a big grin appeared. However, everyone else wasn't amused. They started to notice some odd things about beomgyu. First of all, he would always be in the bathroom.