overdose(vr.2)- taehyun

⚠️WARNINGS⚠️: death of a member, drug abuse, suicide attempt, angst

I know I already did an overdose story but I wanted to have another go at it. I didn't really like the other one.

But this is mostly just for funsies.

(Tyunningists this chapter will be fun for you)

(also i wrote this when i was burnt out and done with writing so it's bad and probably my last chapter)
⋆。˚ ★ ˚。⋆。⋆。˚ ♡˚。⋆。⋆。˚★˚。⋆。⋆。˚ ♡ ˚。⋆。⋆。˚ ★

Taehyun held the bottle of pills. He was in so much pain. Both physically and mentally. His mind was never in the right place. He looked around his room. He knew that kai wouldn't be back for a few hours.

However taehyun wanted to make sure that no one was going to see him. He quickly took the cap off the painkillers. He poured them into his hand as if it was candy.

He didn't care one bit that it was wrong. He wanted all the pain to go away. But as he took them one by one, he felt a bit of regret then thought about what had happened in the past few days.

Yeonjun had gotten in a bad accident and fell into a comatose and noone was taking it well. And that included him. He was with yeonjun when he got in that accident.

It was a nightmare that replayed over and over in his head. He remembered the fear and sadness and anger he felt. All of that strung together to cause him all the pain in the world.

He hid his pain to allow others to feel comforted. He listened to everyone's pains. It came to the point that they just came to him whenever they were feeling awful.

Even though taehyun was uncomfortable, he tried his best to help them. He felt like that was the least he could do after ignoring all of the warning signs of yeonjun's sickness.

He caused everything. It was his fault. All of it.

And as taehyun remembered everything he lost all the regret. He felt something nice as the pills kicked in. All the pain was gone. He was numb but it was the good kind.

When you feel pain everyday it's wonderful to stop feeling it. To feel numb was all taehyun wanted. The nice feeling was something that made him want to cry tears of joy.

Life didn't feel so desirable anymore. He knew that people would kill to be in his place. A famous idol with many people who love him. But with the members too depressed to even smile and with yeonjun in a coma.

It felt like he didn't have anything.

⋆。˚ ★ ˚。⋆。⋆。˚ ♡˚。⋆。⋆。˚★˚。⋆。⋆。˚ ♡ ˚。⋆。⋆。˚

Taehyun stumbled into the studio. Everyone was staring at him.

"You're late," Soobin said annoyed.

"Sorry I had to....uh....walk a dog!!" Taehyun said quickly. His speech was so slurred that noone really understood what he said.

"That's the 3rd time this week..." The vocal instructor said. "You're even an hour late."

"That dog really needed to go walk," Taehyun replied.

The instructor sighed.

"Come back early tomorrow," He said motioning to the door.

Taehyun exited with a slight smile on his face. Not having any practice today would mean he would to go buy more pain killers. He was also hoping that he would get a day off since he wasn't really feeling well.