Stress-soobin

Requested by: @aietorres

˚ ˚˚ ˚˚ ˚˚˚˚ ˚˚ ˚
‼️Content warning‼️
Seizures and graphic description on them are involved in this story. There will also be graphic details on injuries sustained by it and a detailed emotional breakdown (shaking, crying), also details on verbal abuse from an intructor.
˚ ˚˚ ˚˚  ˚˚ ˚˚ ˚˚˚ ˚
☆ omniscient pov ★

(for context soobin had found beomgyu unconscious in the building)

"I can walk by myself" beomgyu slurred.

"Really? Because just a few minutes ago you were unconscious." soobin hissed. It was pouring outside. Soobin had to hold the umbrella and help beomgyu walk. "I don't want to find you like this again okay?"

Beomgyu grunted as an answer. Soobin's heart ached for beomgyu, the boy couldn't even form full sentences let alone walk.

"mmh head hurtss" beomgyu mumbled.
"we're almost there." soobin said

Then he felt beomgyu get limp.

"beomgyu ah?!"

★☆

After an hour or two, he had finally arrived at the dorm. Soobin had tried his best to keep beomgyu as dry as possible but he still got soaked.

Surprisingly enough, the harsh rain hadn't woken him up one bit. Soobin carried beomgyu to their shared room. He set him down on his bed.

Soobin wondered what he would do about the wet clothes. After a bit of thinking he just thought he'll wake up beomgyu so he can change.

He nudged beomgyu to wake up. Beomgyu groaned. "You have to change your clothes are wet."

Beomgyu nodded, soobin trusted that he'll get up and change.

Looking back that wasn't logical but he was tired and not in the right state of mind. Soobin layed down on his bed. But he knew beomgyu wasn't going to get up and change.

And when he looked at beomgyu he was correct. Beomgyu was still in his damp clothes. Soobin got up and decided he was going to take matters into his own hands.

**
He had changed beomgyu himself Well, he got his shirt off. Beomgyu was being too stubborn.

Now from everything he has done he had missed out on a few hours of good rest. He was awfully tired and went straight to bed.
★☆

Soobin currently at dance practice, he had been feeling something odd all day. It's an anxious feeling that makes everything feel way more complicated and unbearable than it is.

He had cried twice today because of that annoying feeling. He wished he wasn't so vulnerable today. He doesn't cry over little things like he did today. He holds it in.

The door opened and in came only 3 members. The absence of a member was painfully obvious. "where's beomgyu?" soobin asked.

"He woke up sick." huening kai said putting his bag down.

That's when soobin started to remember last night. He couldn't believe he had forgotten. But he couldn't blame himself, his memory had been getting worse for the past 2 weeks.