Venom-taehyun

⚠️CW⚠️: Cursing, Violence, Details on injuries from the violence, Graphic threats.

requested by anon :)

˚ ˚˚ ˚˚˚˚ ˚˚ ˚˚ ˚˚˚˚ ˚˚ ˚
Taehyun's POV
I woke up with an anxious feeling. My stomach felt like butterflies were flying around in it. I thought that feeling was purely fictional.

But here I was feeling it in it's purest form.

And it was killing me.

I knew exactly why I had this feeling but I just didn't want to admit it. No one would believe me if I said that a famous idol was harassing me.

That idol was famous for being so loving and kind. Why did he treat me that way then? To him it was like I ruined his day the moment I walked in the room.

Every little bad thing that happened to him was purely my fault. If he makes a mistake and has to start over it's suddenly my fault because I "distracted" him.

And his members believed him.

And so did mine.

They thought that I was being the problem. We would often have to be separated because everyone was afraid I would hurt him.

But really he was the one who hurt me. Everyday he would threaten me a lot.

"I'm going to choke you in the bathroom stall"

"I'm going to slam your head into the wall so hard you'll see stars."

"If you tell anyone about this I'm going to fucking kill you."

I knew that he was bluffing but these threats still managed to put me on edge. It got worse when he somehow got my number.

Because now I have to wake up to hundreds of threats.

Ding~

I picked up my phone with utter fear.

"I'm going to kill you in front of your silly members. Be ready ;)"

And that anxious feeling came rushing back.

I responded "what do you mean by that?"

My hands started to tremble as I saw the dots indicating that he was typing.

"I don't want to spoil the surprise"

I sighed. I tried looking for ways I could fake getting sick so I don't have to go. I even tried finding ways to actually get sick.

But I stopped looking after i realized that if i wasn't there then the members would end up getting hurt.

And obviously thats the last thing i want.