Bulimia relapse-Beomgyu

⚠️TW⚠️: BULIMIA, CYBERBULLYING, FEAR OF NOT WAKING UP, NEAR DEATH, FORCED VOMITING

Requested by:yeongyu_lover67 ( ˘ ³˘)♥

⋆。˚ ★ ˚。⋆。⋆。˚ ♡˚。⋆。⋆。˚★˚。⋆。⋆。˚ ♡ ˚。⋆。⋆。

"Choi beomgyu the fucking pig"

"Who's that fat ass next to our precious Choi yeonjun?"

"Yeonjun's too good for that cow..."

Beomgyu's eyes stayed dry as he read through the comments on their recent vlive. Beomgyu was doing a live with yeonjun but the positive things were being said about only yeonjun.

Beomgyu got all the body-shaming, racist, and even homophobic comments. Mostly about his body.

Beomgyu was numb at this point. His eyes were as dead as ever. Luckily yeonjun was asleep while he was reading these comments. Beongyu remembered that one-night yeonjun caught him reading those comments.

They got into a huge argument because of it. Beomgyu still had the image of yeonjun crying running through his head. Beomgyu never wanted to make his boyfriend cry. On the contrary, he wanted nothing but happiness for yeonjun.

But he knew that he couldn't give yeonjun all the happiness in the world. He forgot what happiness felt like. He couldn't even give happiness to himself let alone yeonjun. Despite this, yeonjun never made it a secret that he loved beomgyu.

Every time that he would get a chance, he would post couple photos onto his Instagram. Most of the photos weren't even of him but beomgyu. But even with all this love, beomgyu just couldn't keep his mind off of the hate he was getting. The company wasn't even doing anything about it.

This night was especially bad. Beomgyu had just been scolded by the dance teacher for not being on the beat. Little did she know that beomgyu was exhausted and weak every day to the point that he didn't know if he was even going to wake up.

He was so tired yet he was incredibly restless. The thoughts of what possibly could happen the next day flooded his mind. He looked through more hate posts trying to see what he could improve.

Suddenly his phone turned off. Beomgyu scrambled to turn it back on, only to be met with a low battery screen. He facepalmed remembering the 20% warning he got a bit ago.

Beomgyu thought he had a lot of time left.

He didn't.

He plugged it in and was about to start using it again. Suddenly he caught a glimpse of yeonjun. Yeonjun snuggled closer to beomgyu.

Beomgyu set his phone down.
★☆
Beomgyu groaned as he woke up in the middle of the night. His stomach was hurting a lot again. He could tell that his body was begging for food.

And deep down a part of him was begging for it too.

But no. He just couldn't! How will he be even close to good enough for yeonjun!

At least that's what he felt. To him, yeonjun was doing a very generous thing dating him. He thought he was just sone sort of charity case that yeonjun felt pity for.

But that couldn't be farther from the truth.

Yeonjun loved beomgyu. He believed beomgyu to be his soulmate. His missing piece.

But beomgyu just saw himself as a burden.

He winced as he got up. His stomach was growling and roaring like a fiesty lion. He clutched it in anger. He hoped that by clutching it, it would finally shut up. But it didn't.