Migraine-huening kai

⚠️TW⚠️: VOMIT/EMETO

Requested by: @jezellemia ( ˘ ³˘)

︶꒦꒷ੈ‧₊˚ ⋆。˚ ★ ˚。⋆。⋆ੈ‧₊˚꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡ੈ‧₊˚꒷꒦︶

Huening kai's pov

I haven't been feeling well lately...

It's very weird because I could go from happy to yelling in agonizing pain in only seconds. I haven't told the members yet. We're too busy to really even talk.

Gosh, I just want to tell them that I'm hurting so bad. But I know that they might be worse. I mean it is just a little headache right?

omniscient

It was a usual Sunday morning. The members finally got a break from work. Soobin and Yeonjun were planning to sleep all day. Beomgyu was planning to play video games. Taehyun was planning on working out.

Everyone had a plan.

Well everyone except for kai.

His headaches would make it painful to even think. The only plan he had was to writhe and cry in pain.

"Kai ah," a voice called out. Kai looked up.

It was taehyun.

"I get that you like to rest but I'm a bit worried about you," taehyun said.

"But soobin hyung sleeps all day," kai said.

"Yes but he still comes out occasionally. You don't at all." taehyun explained.
"Come work out with me! I promise it'll be fun!"

Kai thought about it for a bit. It would be nice to get out after being basically locked in his room all day. But he was in no condition to work out.

But seeing taehyun's puppy eyes.

He just couldn't say no.

★☆

The whole time at the gym kai was trying to calm the agonizing pain in his head. But every time he thought he had calmed it...it would suddenly come back again.

Taehyun surprisingly didn't notice though. He was too into his workout. Kai suffered silently in the corner of the room. He watched taehyun work out. Normally he would be amused. But with the horrible pain in his head, he couldn't focus at all.

Not even on Taehyun.

Finally, Taehyun put down the weights once he noticed something was off.

"Kai ah are you okay?" taehyun asked.

But kai was caught in a deep daze. He was so disoriented that he didn't even notice that taehyun was talking to him.

"Kai let's go sit down."

Taehyun led kai to a seat nearby and handed him his water bottle. Kai snapped out of his daze and looked at taehyun confused.

"You okay?"

"Y-Yeah..." kai said.

★☆

Taehyun had decided to keep a close eye on kai after what happened at the gym. Meanwhile, kai was nervous he was ruining the members' break because of his declining health.

Fortunately for him, no one but taehyun seemed to notice that he was unwell.

But that wasn't because kai got better. In fact, he was only getting worse. His headaches got stronger each time. And he never had any medicine to soothe it.