Overworked-Yeonjun

Request by:???? Idk if you two wanted to be credited so please dm me if you would like to be credited.
---------------------------------------------------------

⚠️⚠️TW: Cyberbullying, graphic detailing. I DO NOT ENCOURAGE ANYTHING YEONJUN DOES IN THIS CHAPTER⚠️⚠️

Yeonjun was watching one of their stage performances feeling disappointed in himself.

What hurt him more is when he saw some of the comments. He had been getting hate for weeks but it got worse.

"He looks so fat."

"He can't even dance. Why is he in the group? "

''Why is bighit giving him lines he can't even do them right."

"Aww stop criticizing our little crybaby Yeonjun my thumb hurts from liking them all."

"He should be ashamed for being in txt."

"He really thought he could dance."

He has been getting this kind of hate for a few weeks now.

#Yeonjunleavetxtparty

And it was trending. He got nervous but clicked on the hashtag to see what was on there.

"I thought bighit actually had good idols. Yeonjun proved me wrong."

"Yall still support him? He's the definition of talentless and worthless"

"Moas clearly have bad taste in idols."

Even though he knew this was just on the internet it still cut deep.

Of course there was some trying to stop the hate from reaching yeonjun but those people were basically hidden. Tears filled yeonjun's eyes as he saw more and more awful comments reach his vision.

The hate was so bad it was to the point that people were starting to spread rumors about him the posts looked extremely fake but many people were starting to spread it to the point where he was starting to question if he even did those things.

He turned off his phone and confirmed he will work harder even if it hurt him. Just to prove them wrong. "Maybe if I work harder I can prove them wrong..." he said.

"Prove who?" Soobin asked after he just walked in.

"Huh? I didn't say that..." yeonjun said

Soobin was honestly too tired to care so he just ignored yeonjun's bad acting and told him that they had practice tomorrow. Soobin walked out of the room.

Yeonjun stayed up staring at the comments. "Maybe they are right." He thought but then he realized he was a dummy and turned off his phone for the best.

He tried to ignore it but his phone kept buzzing with comments which he knew were hate in dm. He sometimes forgets how to turn off his phone as he doesn't really use it.

So he spent a bit trying to ignore it.

Then he heard someone get up and shut it off for him. It was taehyun, he just sighed in disappointment and walked away.

He still can see those comments stuck in his head. He had gotten them many times before and he just hoped it would go away.

But this time it had him on edge. He had started to get insecure because of these comments.

.

He entered the dance practice room. He didn't need to be here since they've already practiced but yeonjun didn't think it was enough.

He stared at himself in the mirror. All he saw was "worthless, horrible, waste of oxygen". His phone buzzed again.

"Hyung, when are you coming home?" it was from huening kai. Yeonjun sighed and turned off his phone. He was tired and his limbs ached, he really wanted to go back but something kept him there.