Mind poison-taehyun

Requested by anon :)

⚠️CW⚠️: Violence, gory details, trauma (they take off his shirt without consent, they beat him, they record his vulnerable moments, and i may not write his trauma well,

extra groups and idols mentioned: Itzy (ryujin), Stray kids (hyunjin), Ateez (jongho)  ( i would've used made up ones just i thought this would make everything a bit more interesting :) )

A/N: woahhh this will be a doozy. so buckle up! grab some tissues! and if you are affected by anything listed in the 'CW' section please exit immediately.

have fun! (you probably wont!)

⋆。˚ 𖤐 ˚。⋆。⋆。˚ ♡˚。⋆。⋆。˚𖤐˚。⋆。⋆。˚ ♡ ˚。⋆。⋆。˚ 𖤐

It started off as a normal beautiful day. They got a week off to do anything they want. Everyone else went to hang out with their friends or visit relatives. But taehyun and soobin decided to just use most of the week to relax.

And taehyun has never felt so energized in his whole life. He had just taken the best nap and was living his best life. But he got hungry.

So he went to check the cabnets and the fridge for anything. But there was barely anything to eat. He groaned knowing he'd have to go all the way to the store.

He grabbed a piece of paper and wrote a list down.

-milk
-eggs
-ramen
-tangerines

it wasn't much but he still didn't want to go out on his day off. But if he didn't do it than who would? So he took his wallet and phone and left for the store.

★☆
He was on his way to the store when he felt some weird feeling. Like someone was following him. He looked behind him. But there was noone there.

He thought that maybe it was just a feeling that unnecessarily appeared. But for some reason the feeling stayed no matter what he did.

♡♥

Once taehyun got everything off his list, he started to make his way back to the dorm. He looked around again. This time he found a strange ominous van parked near him. 

He tried hard not to go near it but because of the sidewalk being worked on. He had to move closer to the van. He was trying hard not to notice it but the closer he got, the worse the feeling became.

*BZZZT*

Taehyun fell to the floor.

★☆
taehyun's vision was so blurry and he was very out of it to the point he didn't even know he was being abducted.

"What are we going to do with him???"

"Let's convince those idiots that he's at his dumb friend's house and that they don't need to worry."

"Ooh! Lets also record videos of him and charge sickos 500,000 won to see them"

"Shut up dumbass."

"I mean he's right. that's a good idea."

"heh heh ~w~"

"we should've just left you in the dumpster where we found you"

"Not in front of the hostage!"

"He's unconscious. He doesn't have a clue what we're talking about. I mean look at him! he has such a dumb face i just wanna throw him out the car right now."

"oh shit i actually think he's conscious."

Taehyun looked around him and realized where he was. He panicked and tried to get up before being held down by the abductor next to him.