Seizures-soobin

⚠️TW⚠️: emeto, alcohol use

Requested by: anonymous ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Requests closed!!

⋆。˚ ★ ˚。⋆。⋆。˚ ♡˚。⋆。⋆。˚★˚。⋆。⋆。˚ ♡ ˚。

omniscient

Soobin woke up sore as usual. His body was covered in bruises. He never knew where he even got them from.

"Hyung you vomited last night," beomgyu mumbled. Soobin initially thought that beomgyu was talking in his sleep again. But then beomgyu turned to look at him.

"Wait you're serious?" soobin asked. Beomgyu nodded.

"The members and I had to clean it up. I don't know how you stayed asleep," beomgyu said. "It was everywhere! On the floor, the bedsheets, your arm-"

"beomgyu ah if you give me details I'll throw up again," soobin quickly said. Beomgyu went quiet remembering the horrific scene.

★☆

Soobin stared at his bruises as he changed into a new shirt. They looked so ugly to him. Blue and purple blotches covered his body. He had no clue where they even came from. But he was frustrated.

He wanted his body to be perfect. Instead, it was bruised and scratched. Soobin thought he was alone.

He didn't know that beomgyu caught a glance of his battered body from the doorway.

★☆

They were at dance practice. Soobin wasn't feeling well at all. His whole body was tingling and the lights started to look strange to him. He could barely keep himself standing with all of these feelings plaguing his mind.

His legs felt weak and like they were about to collapse under the pressure. It felt like the room was spinning. Soobin didn't show any signs of weakness, however. He just kept on dancing hoping that it would go away.

There were many reasons why he felt weak. He was barely eating and he was barely sleeping. So he didn't know which one it was. Those reasons didn't explain everything else. He had struggled with basic necessities like eating and sleeping before. Usually, he just felt a bit nauseous.

But never tingly or strange in a way.

But he was fine.

Right?

He'll be just fine.

*THUD*

Soobin groaned struggling to get up from the floor. Even his arms were weak. He didn't even know how he ended up on the floor. He hoped he didn't blackout.

The way he defines that is being perfectly fine one moment and then waking up on the floor sore. He never thought to see a doctor about this. He thought that maybe he was just being a bit clumsy. However, if he was just slipping it would only be certain parts of his body that hurt.

Not his whole body.

But he wanted to believe that maybe nothing was going on and that everything was fine.

"Hyung are you okay?!" taehyun asked rushing over to help him up. Soobin nodded.

"Just s-slipped," soobin mumbled.

"You should go sit down for a bit. It didn't look like you just slipped." the instructor ordered. Soobin disagreed but didn't feel like fighting. He didn't feel well at all.

He sat down chugging the water in his bottle. He hadn't hydrated in a while. It felt nice to finally satisfy his needs. His needs were always ignored. He felt that nothing was really necessary. He forgot to hydrate and frankly didn't care to do so.