Please believe me-taehyun

(REWRITTEN)

Requested by: @Shining_Jadee

Content warning ⚠️: gross details involving (stomach flu, lots of emeto), near-death situation. Graphic details (such as blood and body mutilation)

Taehyun woke up to some loud noises of gagging. It was the middle of the night and he was half asleep.

He looked around only to see that huening kai was still asleep so he concluded that he couldn't have been making the noise. He got up tiredly, opened the door, and looked around.

The bathroom door was cracked open with the light on. Only a line of light showed in the hallway.

He walked carefully and noticed the noise getting louder with every step he took. He slowly opened the door a bit more. He saw soobin holding onto the toilet as he made gagging noises.

As if he felt like he needed to vomit but his stomach was empty.

"Hyung?" taehyun called out. Soobin had been startled by the sudden company. He looked up and made a face as if he was embarrassed by the encounter. "are you alright?" taehyun asked.

Soobin shook his head before puking more. Taehyun felt anxious as he was stuck on what to do. Luckily he wasn't the only one who has woken up by the noise.

Yeonjun was right behind him, he was still half asleep. He started to wake up a bit more once he realized the situation. "what happened?" yeonjun asked concerned for soobin's wellbeing.

"I don't know I just woke up to him vomiting." taehyun responded and the situation started to hit him.

Yeonjun helped soobin up but he kept losing his balance. Eventually, taehyun had to help yeonjun carry soobin into the living room.

Soobin groaned as he was sat down on a chair. He looked like he was going to pass out any minute now. Yeonjun got the thermometer and placed it over soobin's forehead.

(104*F) [yes I still use Fahrenheit :( ]

"I need to take you to the hospital," yeonjun said. Soobin didn't have a clue what was even going on so he just nodded. Yeonjun helped soobin up and led him outside.

The door closed and taehyun was left with nothing to do. He didn't even feel tired anymore because of the situation. He went back to his shared room and laid down on his bed.

His eyes were wide open as his mind clouded with thoughts. His worries for his hyung's well-being filled his mind. He tried to put it aside but the more he tried to ignore it, the more it bothered him.

**

Taehyun groaned when he was woken up by huening kai's alarm. He had only been asleep for an hour. The alarm wouldn't stop ringing since huening kai wasn't waking up.

He was too tired to even wake him up so he just laid still in agony as the alarm kept ringing. After what felt like hours the alarm was turned off.

The alarm left him with a headache that felt like someone was crushing his skull repeatedly.

He sat up as an irritating feeling filled him. He was exhausted but he knew that he shouldn't have been awake in the first place.

Soobin was still in the hospital so they would have to go on a schedule without their leader. Kai and beomgyu did not know about the poor leader's sickness. They were confused why soobin was not present.

It was explained to them and everyone started to feel a stressful feeling inside. They realized if they didn't have their leader, everything would be more difficult.