Amnesia-Beomgyu

⚠️TW⚠️: Graphic details on car accidents and injuries, arguments/conflict,

Requested by: @abcdefghi__lmnop

Requests closed!!
⋆。˚ ★ ˚。⋆。⋆。˚ ♡˚。⋆。⋆。˚★˚。⋆。⋆。˚ ♡ ˚。⋆
★Omniscient☆

Ever since the members had a comeback, tensions have been too intense for comfort. Mainly beomgyu and soobin had a problem. Beomgyu's energetic mood and humor just hadn't been clicking with soobin as well as it used to.

Today was no different.

The members were practicing for a special performance at an award show. But none of them were doing well. The choreographers were not shy about their criticism.

Beomgyu was mainly the one who kept messing up. It wasn't on purpose at all. He had injured his ankle a few weeks ago and it's left him with a pain that comes and disappears every now and then. Unfortunately, beomgyu's pain was at its peak during dance practice.

But the members were already pissed. Telling them that he was in pain would piss them off even more. Beomgyu tried to hold back his tears as the choreographer criticized his movements. It wasn't really the criticism itself that made him feel bad. It was the way the members were looking at him.

As if he was nothing but an inconvenience to them.

Beomgyu blinked back his tears. He held his breath trying to hold back the whimpers that were threatening to escape. As soon as the choreographers were done criticizing him, he spoke up.

"I ha- I have to go to the bathroom," he choked out.

"Go but don't take too long," the choreographer said.

Beomgyu ran out of the room letting some of the tears escape. He bolted to the bathrooms and went into the first stall available. He waited until all of the people were gone.

He felt sick to his stomach, His heart ached, and his eyes stung with tears. As soon as he was sure he was alone, he let out the tears and cries he had been holding back. But it didn't feel relieving. Nothing felt relieving when he was in an emotional slump and his ankle was in pain.

★☆

Beomgyu came back to dance practice to see the members packing up.

"Why are you all packing up?" beomgyu asked.

"Dance practice ended 5 minutes ago," taehyun said.

"Beomgyu ah, the dance teachers told you to be quick!" soobin scolded. "We're already falling behind and if you mess this up-"

"Soobin that's enough," yeonjun inturrupted.

"What he's trying to say is that you need to be careful okay?" Yeonjun said smiling softly at beomgyu. Yeonjun understood the hardships beomgyu was enduring lately. And because of that, he just couldn't bring himself to be angry.

"O-Okay..." beomgyu replied.

Thank god for yeonjun the mediator.

Soobin was still shooting death glares at beomgyu despite yeonjun's interruption. If looks could kill, beomgyu would've been six feet under at that moment.

★☆

The glares didn't even stop when they arrived at the dorm. The other members weren't even mad at beomgyu. It was just soobin that was angry. It was worse because they shared a room. Soobin would not stop glaring at him from the bed across.

"Hyung I already apologized," beomgyu said.

"I still didn't accept it," soobin replied.

"Hyung I'm sorry but I just wasn't feeling well," beomgyu explained.