Trying-beomgyu

⚠️CW⚠️: Starving on purpose, Throwing up on purpose, Emeto, Verbal abuse, symptoms of anorexia, implied bulimia, NON CONSENSUAL TOUCH, Abuse

requested by anon

⋆。˚ ★ ˚。⋆。⋆。˚ ♡˚。⋆。⋆。˚★˚。⋆。⋆。˚ ♡ ˚。⋆。⋆。˚ ★

(omniscient)

Beomgyu was practicing the brand new choreography for their new song. It was before their new instructor would arrive. Beomgyu expected the new instructor to be late.

He didn't have high hopes for this said 'legendary' instructor. She was only called 'legendary' because she mentored popular idol groups like SNSD, F(x), and she even mentored stray kids for a bit.

He didn't really care about all that. Because he heard that the instructor was not known for being kind or respectful for that matter.

Some former idols and trainees would say that she would insult them mercilessly. Not only that but she would also touch their bodies to 'get them in the right position'.

Bullshit but okay.

Beomgyu's train of thought was quickly killed from the door slamming open. And in walked a tall, slender woman. She walked with such authority that it scared the members.

"Hello. My name is Lee Hani but you shall only call me K." She said. Her tone sounded like that of a queen's. But it wasn't soft. It was very much like the one of a queen who runs a dystopia.

"K? Where in her name is there a K?" beomgyu thought. And as he wondered he started to get lost in his thoughts.

"Yah! I know you're too lazy to do this but look at everyone else," the instructor said directly staring at beomgyu. "Your body is very telling"

Beomgyu's heart dropped a bit. He tried to fully comprehend what the instructor just said. But the music blasted and suddenly he couldn't focus.

And that unfortunately was his first experience with the instructor.

★☆

Beomgyu tried to still have some faith in the instructor. He felt that just because she had a bad impression, he shouldn't completely stop liking her. Beomgyu was too kind to just let her go like that.

Every day he tried to impress her. He practiced hard every day out of the desperate hope that one day she'll be proud. But no matter how hard he tried he would always have SOMETHING wrong with him.

In K's eyes, beomgyu was an insanely flawed being. She was the first one to think this. Even instructors from his trainee days still saw the promise in him.

But K didn't.

What made things worse was that she also worked on the choreography. She'd always make subtle changes that would cause beomgyu to be hidden. Beomgyu noticed this but didn't say anything.

He thought that it was an absurd idea that K would intentionally do this.

But it was something very real.

★☆ (WARNING NONCONSENSUAL TOUCH)

"Beomgyu ah, don't you think that you don't have enough 'shine' in this?" yeonjun asked beomgyu during their 2-minute break.

Yes, 2 minutes.

K thought that breaks slowed them down.

"What do you mean hyung?" beomgyu asked.

"You are barely center, It's a bit weird," yeonjun replied.

"It's fine, I don't have to be center all the time," beomgyu said.