Appendicitis-taehyun

⚠️⚠️CW: Emeto, talks of appendix rupture, this is most likely medically inaccurate.⚠️⚠️

REQUESTS STILL OPEN BTW!!

{requested by anon!}

Taehyun felt weird right from when he woke up. He felt this odd sense of dizziness. There was a sharp pain in his lower abdomen.

He figured maybe it was a random sharp pain that would go away after a while. He realized he got up way earlier than he was supposed to.

So he closed his eyes and tried to go back to sleep. But he couldn't go back to sleep. The pain kept going and even got a bit worse. He started to grow frustrated with himself.

He was tired he just wanted sleep. He groaned as he tried every single position he could think of. None got him to feel relaxed. So he just decided to stay up.

He had no other choice.

**
After was felt like a pain eternity morning finally came. And huening kai's annoying alarm came along with it.

~ER ER ERRRR~

Taehyun wanted to cry so bad. He didn't understand how Kai didn't wake up from that abomination. He wanted to get up and wake him up himself.

But the pain in his lower abdomen wouldn't let him move even just a bit. So he just waited until Kai woke up. He thought that maybe kai would wake up shortly.

But no, he woke up six whole minutes later. So taehyun had to put up with that awful alarm for six minutes. He knew this was not going to be one of his best days.

He knew he had to get up and get ready but he just couldn't.

"Hyung, what are you doing still up there?" Kai asked. Everyone else was already awake and getting ready. Everyone except taehyun.

"My stomach hurts," taehyun said. It was his lower abdomen and not his stomach.

"How much?" Kai asked with concern.

Taehyun couldn't reply right away due to the pain growing awful.

"Badly" taehyun replied.

"I could get you some medicine on the way to the venue if you want." Kai offered.

Taehyun sat up and tried to hide how much pain he was feeling. The thing is, he wouldn't say exactly how it hurts because he thought he was being dramatic.

**
In the car, he was starting to feel some nausea. He had never felt car sick in his whole life so this was odd to him. He closed his eyes as he wished that maybe it really was just a random pain.

"Maybe it's just hunger." he thought. He hoped he hadn't come down with something. Suddenly the car stopped, they were at a convenience store.

He was handed medicine and a bottle of water. He was filled with hope, that maybe the pain would finally stop. But when he took it...nothing really happened.

He was still the same and maybe even worse. He didn't want to tell anyone because he felt that he was holding them back enough.

"Do you feel better?" Yeonjun asked. Taehyun nodded with a forced smile.

☆★

They were back stage preparing for a performance. Taehyun started to feel these odd dizzy spells quite often. Whenever they would hit he'd have to grab onto something.

This was a bit concerning for the stylist who was putting on his makeup. He would be acting as if he had all the energy in the world one minute. And the next minute he would hold on to the table for dear life.

Once the stylist was done with him, he went straight to the bathroom. The stylist was done early so he had a period of time he could be in the bathroom.

He crouched down in front of the toilet and gagged. Nothing came out, he remembered his stomach was empty because he hadn't eaten anything since yesterday.

He was left with increasing discomfort. And there was seemingly no way he could stop it.

Unexpectedly, he heard a knock on the stall door.

"Are you okay in there?" yeonjun asked. Taehyun hummed a yes, he hoped yeonjun wouldn't see right through his lies.

He got up and walked out of the stall.

"Are you sure you're okay? You look pale." yeonjun said.

Taehyun nodded as he washed his hands. They walked out of the bathroom. Yeonjun was constantly looking back at him.

"I said I'm fine hyung." taehyun reminded.

"I know it's just you've been acting odd all day." yeonjun replied.

Suddenly, taehyun got hit with another dizzy spell. This time it was much stronger than all the others.

He collapsed onto the cold hard floor.

"Taehyun ah! Are you okay?!" yeonjun said trying to help taehyun up.

But taehyun couldn't get up.

"What wrong? Why won't you get up?" yeonjun asked.

"It hurts too much." taehyun said as he started to cry from the pain.

"What hurts?" yeonjun questioned.

Taehyun pointed to his lower abdomen. Yeonjun's eyes widened as if he found something truly awful in taehyun. He quickly yelled for help, he did not have his phone on him so he couldn't call 911. Taehyun groaned as the pain got worse.

Staff heard the yelling and quickly came to help. Luckily they did have a phone so they called 911.

"What about the performance?" taehyun felt bad he wouldn't be there for it.

"Don't worry about that" yeonjun responded.

Even though he was told not to worry he still couldn't help but think about the performance. He started to feel dizzier and dizzier. It felt like the ambulance wasn't coming.

Then he heard sirens and he felt relief.

☆★

Taehyun woke up in a hospital bed. His memory of the events prior were blurry. He felt awfully sore from the surgery. Then he saw 4 boys with sparkly makeup and flashy clothes.

They rushed to the hospital right after the performance so they didn't have time to take that off.

"look he's waking up!" huening kai whispers.

Taehyun groaned as he sheilded his eyes from the bright light above him.

"What happened" he asked.

"Your appendix ruptured. You don't remember?" soobin asked.

Taehyun said no.

"I think he had a fever when it happened" yeonjun said.

"Why didn't you tell us that you didn't feel well?" beomgyu asked

"I don't know, I guess I just didn't know so I didn't say anything." taehyun responded.

"Just please tell us next time." yeonjun said

**
After a few weeks, taehyun had recovered from the surgery. He learned the difference between appendicitis and a normal stomach ache.

He knew he should tell them when he doesn't feel so well next time.