Knocked down- taehyun

WARNING: may have some scenes that can be personal to some and may be graphic.**READ AT YOUR OWN RISK**

Taehyun woke up in an awful state. His head hurt more than ever, It felt like the strongest person he knew was crushing his head. He realized it might have been because he stayed up all night staring at the ceiling and only got 3 minutes of sleep.

It was way too early to be awake at least for him. At this point, he was really tired, but his headache couldn't let him do that.

He had many headaches before but he had never one quite this bad. His vision was even affected by it (obviously it was a migraine). His hands started to shake a bit and his stomach ached a bit. The pain in his head started to fade a bit which left him quite confused but the drowsiness caused by the lack of sleep came rushing towards him.

He closed his eyes and immediately fell asleep.

Into the dream world

Taehyun opened his eyes to an empty road. Everything looked gloomy on one side but the other was in full color. He slowly walked across the road. He heard subtle ringing as he got further across. He was only looking at the floor as it looked a bit odd. It started to crack and there was some blood dripping out of those cracks. He stepped back from the cracks and then heard a strange noise.

The noise of a car.

He looked to his side to see a truck coming towards him with all its speed. He tried to move but he couldn't. He glanced down at his feet and they were chained to the road.

The truck got faster and faster and he could already feel his last breath coming. The road started to shake he already felt tears drip down his cheek.

Back to reality

He woke up, He felt more tears start to stroll down. He did have many nightmares before but this one had him on edge. Something about it didn't sit with him the right way it felt too real for him.

The familiar ringing started to get louder as his head started to ache. His hands started to shake as more tears started to come down. His breathing got heavier as he started to shiver more.

He lied down and he curled into a little ball. The aching got to the point where it was unbearable. He closed his eyes as he shivering got more violent. He whimpered as he started flashbacks from his nightmare. He pulled his blanket on him trying to stop the violent shivers.

"Please stop, please stop" He mumbled as more tears strolled down.

He felt exhausted with all the crying and shivers he has done but he was too scared to sleep at this point. Every time he was close to falling asleep he tried to resist it.

The shivering started to fade a bit but his fear didn't. He finally came around to closing his eyes.

Time skip

After dance practice, they were exiting the building. But the manager parked a bit farther than he usually does.

Kai started to cross the road. But taehyun had a really bad feeling in his stomach. He suddenly heard loud truck horns and it was the same truck in his dream but it was ready to hit kai.

Taehyun ran and pushed kai out of the way. He tried to run out of the way but it was too late.

He felt himself being flung into the air like some sort of ragdoll. He felt sharp pain everywhere but it got worse when he hit the floor. He hit his head of the road which knocked him out cold.

Into the dream world

He heard loud truck horns and someone screaming "Wake up" he couldn't grasp why he couldn't just open his eyes and say he was okay.

"Wake up please..."

He thought he already was awake in a strange and horrible world. He didn't understand the voice meant by 'wake up'.

"Please taehyunie wake up..."

"Can you hear me??"

"Wake up..."

"Stop shaking him you're making it worse"

"Give up he's not going to wake up."

"Im so sorry hyung!!"

"Please D-dont c-cry"

"They're on their way"

*

It was a week later from when the accident happened. Taehyun was still in a deep coma as he had hit his head really hard.

Of course everyone was affected by this but the effect hit kai like a train. He couldn't sleep, when closed his eyes he saw the same memory; the accident.

Not very pleasant at all. Everytime he saw the image of taehyun's dying body he felt his heart drop. He stared at the ceiling and the only thoughts in his head was "Its all my fault,"

Tears flew down as he kept thinking the worst outcome of this accident. All he could feel was guilt and anxiety.

'What if he can't remember anything?' 'Why didn't i just move out of the way' 'it's my fault, All mine.' 'What if he has to leave the group because of me??'

He hated thinking these things. But they were the only things he could think about.

.

He ended up not getting any sleep. He didn't even think of sleeping once he saw those images stored in his mind. His eyes were puffy from crying so much.

Crying wasn't even an odd occurrence, this night was just like any other. Thoughts were kai's poison and the reason he stares at the ceiling every night.

today was the day of a showcase and kai couldn't even think straight. The same thoughts ran in his head over and over again. He wished they would stop but they only got worse everytime he noticed them.

**

Taehyun started to wake up. His mind felt really fuzzy and he couldn't really think straight. One thing that he could figure out is the amount of pain his head was in.

The light blinded his eyes a bit. But he remembered what he heard back then.

He sat there with these questions. He stared blankly at the door. Which is what caught the nurse off guard when they came in.

The nurse said something like, "im glad you're awake blah blah"

His mind was else where.

He remembered something he heard when he got hit.

"Hyung I'm so sorry!!!This is all my fault!!!!"

He recognized it was kai's voice.

Did he really think it was his fault or was he just saying that in the heat of the moment?