Type 1 diabetes-beomgyu

Requests open!! :)

˚ ˚˚ ˚˚˚˚ ˚˚
Beomgyu's pov
I wake up feeling a dizzy yet sick feeling. What's wrong with me? I've been feeling like this for a few days now. I shiver for seemingly no reason or I feel like I'm going to pass out.

I really can't win when I feel like this. I eat something and then I feel nervous and my heart starts racing. If I eat less then I feel like going to pass out and my vision gets blurry to the point where I bump into people frequently.

A lot of people got mad at me because of this. Even the members are getting annoyed. I never meant to be like this. I guess my body just hates me.

Today felt the same but a bit worse.

My vision was blurry and my head felt like it was being crushed. I was too tired to even get out of my bed. But I knew that in the end I would be forced out of it anyway.

That thought made every part of my body hurt. I hoped that I could get a break just this once but I knew that the schedule for today was mandatory.

It was weird because it was just an interview and a performance. But I understand I definitely would concern moas if I wasn't there.

The last thing I want to do is concern anyone.

But I really wasn't feeling well...

★☆

I was getting ready so I can head over to the building but as I looked at my body in the mirror I saw something different about myself.

My body looked way a lot more...thin.

Which was odd since I haven't really been working out these days.

"Beomgyu ah are you ready yet?" I heard soobin ask.

I wasn't at all. I felt so sick like I was going to throw up any minute now.

"Yeah almost," I responded.

Gosh, I'm such an idiot. Why couldn't I tell him??

★☆

We entered the building and holy shit I was feeling way worse. I already almost yelled at kai because he pointed out that I didn't look 'okay'.

I feel so guilty and I felt way more emotional. EVERYTHING made me angry. Even simple things like someone closing a door too loud almost killed me. I wanted to scream, I wanted to yell, but I can't...

I can't do that to everyone.

We entered the practice to learn a bit more about the new choreography. I was definitely not in the right condition for that. I was still exhausted from the 1 and a half hours of sleep I got last night.

I can't tell if my stomach pain is hunger or nausea. They felt the same to me at this point.

"Beomgyu ah are you feeling okay? You've been stumbling a lot lately."

I felt pure anger. Why has everyone been asking me the same question?!?!

"I'm fine," I replied trying hard to not yell or do anything I'd regret.