stomach flu-tyunning

⚠️CW⚠️: Emeto

requested by: @Shining_Jadee

★♡: I was sick today so now you know im the primary source and this chapter is going to be VERY accurate 😌

⋆。˚ ★ ˚。⋆。⋆。˚ ♡˚。⋆。⋆。˚★˚。⋆。⋆。˚ ♡ ˚。⋆。⋆。˚ ★
*cough* *cough*

Taehyun's loud crying could be heard throughout the dorm. It was to the point that even the heaviest sleepers woke up from his crying and groans.

Yeonjun quickly got up in a panic the moment he heard the sound. He knew exactly who's cries were waking everyone up and fear started to fill him as he thought something absolutely horrible happened to taehyun.

He quickly burst out of his room and looked for where the sound was coming from. He found taehyun in the hallway of the dorm clinging to a trash can.

"Taehyun ah? What's wrong?" Yeonjun asked crouching down next to him.

"My stomach hurts so much" taehyun responded weakly. Yeonjun placed his hand gently on taehyun's forehead.

"Oh gosh! You feel a bit hot." Yeonjun said. "I'm going to get a thermometer to measure your temperature."

Yeonjun ran to get it hoping that by the time he comes back taehyun would still be conscious. He didn't know that it was just the stomach flu so he was thinking the worst.

He ran back to taehyun with the thermometer in hand. Yeonjun quickly took taehyun's temperature.

98.4*F (36.89°C)

Yeonjun sighed as he realized he was panicking over a low-grade fever.

"What's going on?" Beomgyu said rubbing his eyes. "Woah."

Beomgyu stopped when he saw taehyun on the floor with a trash can. He hoped that it had a bag in it. But he also hoped that taehyun was okay.

"Taehyunies sick" yeonjun answered helping taehyun up from the floor. Poor taehyun couldn't even keep his balance well from how tired he was.

Beomgyu had to help yeonjun keep taehyun from hitting the floor.

It was 4:37 am so their strength wasn't as awake as the rest of their body. They quietly entered taehyun and huening kai's room.

They were trying to be careful not to wake the sleeping maknae on the bed across. But it seemed that taehyun wasn't aware of kai being asleep.

Because he started to whine and groan a lot. And maybe he did know but couldn't help it. Taehyun was clutching his stomach with tears strolling down.

"Taehyun ah do you need to throw up?" Beomgyu asked.

"No I threw everything up already." taehyun whispered through the aching pain.

He was pale, sweating, and even shivering. What hurts both beomgyu and yeonjun more was that they had no medicine at all. On top of that, they couldn't even help him because they didn't know what he was sick with either.

So they both stood there with an unrealistic hope that maybe the pain would disappear over time.

★♡ (Huening kai's pov)
*gag* *cough* *gag*

These were sounds I've been hearing all night and it honestly bothered me a lot. I've always hated the thought of vomit and being sick.

To me it was gross and I never want to talk or even think about it. So hearing taehyun hyung puking over and over again was like an endless cycle of torture to me.