Bus crash pt.1-choi line

(CW: mentions of blood, mentions of death, graphic details on injuries, substance abuse)

(injured: Choi line, focus: Ot5 but kind of maknae line.)

Their latest album started to grab lots of attention and hype. The promotion was a big success and made them quite the hot topic. Everything was going so well.

keyword: was

The members felt overjoyed that everything was going well. They worked so hard on this comeback and it all paid off greatly. They even were starting a busy schedule due to how popular they were getting

But there was a bit of a downside to a great comeback. Believe it or not, this kind of work can really exhaust a person. It seemed like they were always working.

Their sleep schedule became unhealthy as the days passed. Workdays got longer and longer. So much pressure was placed on the members as they had to work 30 times as hard for when it even comes out.

This explanation will come in handy for the rest of the story.

★☆

It was a long day at the building. They were practicing for a performance with the new songs. Everyone was stressing out, the choreography was insanely difficult.

Some of the members even started to doubt their abilities because of it. Especially yeonjun, he knew he was a good dancer but he was starting to believe otherwise.

He had not gotten much sleep either so that was affecting his danceability.
★☆

Dance practice was finished and they unexpectedly were called by a producer saying that yeonjun, beomgyu, and soobin's vocal recordings were lost and that they would have to redo them.

They were tired but understood that it needed to be done. They knew they couldn't just give moa an instrumental.

They decided to get to the studio right away so they wouldn't have to stay any later than they already had. So taehyun and huening kai said goodbye and headed to the dorm.

☆★

They arrived at the studio, beomgyu started to get an awful feeling inside. He couldn't explain it well but it felt like a stomach ache but at the same time, he felt it everywhere.

It started to make him get an urge to cry. So after he recorded his lines, he excused himself to the bathroom. Once he got there he broke down.

It was hard to stop, he had no clue why he was crying.

He knew he couldn't stay in the bathroom forever. So he threw some water on his face to hide the fact he was crying. Then he wiped off the water so no one would know his face was wet.

The emotion however did not go away, he still felt overwhelmed. He didn't realize how long he was in the bathroom until yeonjun notified him they were done recording.

When he looked at yeonjun the feeling got worse. He felt like something was going to happen. He had no clue what was going to happen next.

☆★

They walked out of the building feeling exhausted. It was almost midnight at this point. So soobin called the manager. But he wasn't picking up. Soobin continuously called the manager.

He only got the same response.

"Please leave your message at the beep."

He hung up knowing that the manager was not going to pick them up. Soobin let out a big sigh and stayed silent for a minute. He thought about how they were going to get home.