faking?-yeonjun

request by: anon :)

CW: implied depression/self-harm, intense situations such as a car accident, mentions of death.

let's pretend that txt regularly drive cars.
also, im still going to write them as roommates. please inform me if you would like me to write them as if they have their own rooms.
xoxo from the author,
Astro☆♡
⋆。˚ ☆ ˚。⋆。⋆。˚ ☆˚。⋆。⋆。˚♡ ˚。⋆。⋆。˚☆ ˚。⋆。⋆。˚ ♡˚。⋆。⋆。˚☆˚。⋆。⋆。˚♡ ˚。⋆。⋆。˚☆˚。⋆。⋆。˚

omniscient pov

Yeonjun woke up and saw huening kai staring at him. He looked frustrated.

"What's wrong huening?" yeonjun asked sitting up.

"Hyung I've been trying to wake you up for an hour now." kai said.

"I'm sorry I just didn't sleep much last night." yeonjun apologized.

Kai huffed and walked out of the room.

And yeonjun wasn't lying either. He didn't sleep much the night before because of how hot his body felt. No matter what position he tried none made him feel comfortable.

He only got 3 hours of sleep because of this.

Yeonjun sat up and groaned because of how sore his body felt. It was mostly his back. He had injured it 3 weeks ago. He was confused why the pain suddenly came back.

He knew that it wasn't severe enough to hold him back from any activities. But it still felt like it was. He figured that maybe he would just take the painkillers the doctor had prescribed him.

But when he went to check the bottle he realized it was empty. Yeonjun groaned as the pain got worse. He figured that he'll find time in the schedule to get pain relievers later.

He realized he was running late shortly after. He placed the bottle in his bag so he can refill the prescription later.

☆★
Yeonjun sat on the floor tired from the dance routine they just practiced. He started to feel that same heated sensation he felt the night before.

Except it was way more severe.

He felt several drops of sweat drip down. Normally, he would only sweat a bit. However, this was the type of sweat you'd get from running in 100*F weather.

Yeonjun realized that something was definitely wrong with him. But he was confused about what it could be.

"Yeonjun hyung are you okay?" taehyun asked.

Yeonjun nodded. He didn't want to concern anyone because he did not think it was really that serious.

☆★
After a few more practices of the routines, he started to realize it was serious. But he just didn't know how to tell someone that he wasn't really feeling well.

When they were finally given a break he decided to tell soobin that he wasn't really feeling well.

Soobin looked at him with wide eyes.

"Really? Are you sure that you're sick?" soobin asked.

Yeonjun could hear the stress in soobin's voice. It made him feel guilty however he knew that he couldn't just lie about his condition.

Because when he did that before, he ended up injuring his back. (heh it all comes full circle)

"Yeah I'm sorry soobinie." he said.