Epilepsy-yeonjun

[REWRITE]

⚠️CW⚠️: manipulation/abuse, over protective parents, yelling, People being forced to drink alcohol, cursing (a lot)

A/N: this ones gonna be real sad but it's nothing like what im planning ;)

(in this story yeonjun drives a car.)

requested by anon( ˘ ³˘)♥
⋆。˚ ★ ˚。⋆。⋆。˚ ♡˚。⋆。⋆。˚★˚。⋆。⋆。˚ ♡ ˚。⋆。⋆。˚ ★
Omniscient★ (flashback)

When yeonjun was a child he never had any privacy. His mom would seldom leave him alone. Everywhere he went his mother would go too.

One time he was out with his friend and he ended up finding a very strangely disguised woman following them around. His friend was freaked out but he knew that it was his mother.

"Mom you can drop the disguise I know it's you." yeonjun said a bit annoyed.

"Yeonjunie how did you know it was me?!" his mom asked.

Yeonjun just sighed.

It really bothered him that he never had privacy. He never really understood why his mother stalked him. He just thought that she needed therapy.

Not that she was scared that he would develop epilepsy. Yeonjun's bloodline was full of epileptic people. His mother and his uncle were the only ones who never had seizures.

His mother honestly thought that maybe the curse of epilepsy has ended its reign on her family. That was until her niece ended up developing epilepsy.

Then yeonjun's mother never left him alone.

Yeonjun barely knew and cared about epilepsy. All he knew was that if he got it, his mother would be following him even in his 40's.

That all was until he met Park Hwayoung.

★Omniscient☆ (present)

Yeonjun woke up sore, he had no idea why. He remembered he didn't forget to stretch before a dance lesson before. So there should be no reason why he was so sore.

His pillow was a bit damp. He felt so odd.

The door suddenly opened. kai was there, but he looked hesitant to talk to yeonjun. "hueningie what's wrong?" yeonjun asked.

Kai fidgeted a bit before answering. "Nothing! I just want to know if you want to get groceries with me?"

Yeonjun declined the offer and kai somehow seemed relieved that he wasn't coming along. He felt a bit hurt but he was more concerned at why kai was so nervous about even being around him.

He felt tired so his interest in the situation diminished. He just didn't know if he could really sleep even with all the soreness he had. He took one of the several bottles of painkillers and medicines on his cluttered bedside table.

He took a pill and swallowed it, he was hoping it would be enough to help him to a mildly comfortable state. These painkillers were the type that could also serve as a sleep aid.

As it lulled even the insomniacs to sleep.
He closed his eyes knowing that he would have to wake up later that day to record a few performances.

He tried his best to not worry about it for the time being. He only wanted to focus on the nap he was about to take. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

★☆ (flashback)

Yeonjun was sitting alone feeling bored. Everyone got to choose their seats but no one wanted to sit next to him.