High fever-soobin

Requested by: pjt120807

Content warning: details of sickness, fever hallucinations, emeto (vomiting) and medically inaccurate writing.   (adults do not get febrile seizures. But for the plot let's just say they do.)

Soobin limped as he entered the dorm. He had become really sick while on the route to the dorm. He was feeling lightheaded so he sat down on a chair. He didn't want to faint but he could barely hold on. He couldn't stay awake, he stared at the ceiling as he tried to catch his breath before it slipped away.
**************************************************

Soobin woke up, his mind feeling hazy. He realized he didn't get any better. He didn't feel much but feverish confusion. He got up and realized how quiet the dorm was.

He texted in the group chat asking why no one woke him up.
************************************

Soobin: hello?

Hueningkai: oh hyung, you're awake already?

Soobin: yes but I don't understand why no one woke me up.

Taehyun: hyung you don't remember?

Soobin: what?

Beomgyu: you had a really high fever last night and got sick.

************************************

He shut off his phone and sat down confused. He didn't remember having a high fever.

He didn't even feel sick. His stomach didn't feel weird and his head wasn't hurting. He felt bad that he got sick when they were supposed to go on such a packed schedule. He texted again telling everyone that he didn't feel sick.

No one responded, he figured that they were probably too busy to talk to him. He felt weird, the dorm was silent and he was alone.

He usually liked being alone but something about being alone this time felt weird. It felt abnormal from the rest of the times he spent alone. He actually felt lonely.

** (the hallucinations come here dw they aren't real lol)

Soobin layed in his bed with nothing to do. His body was weak as his condition worsened. It hasn't been that long since he woke up and he was already feeling sicker. He knew that it would be a long time before the others got back. So he laid there staring blankly at the ceiling. He looked at the opened door.

He saw a shadowy figure standing. He sat up fastly with fear because he knew the others were gone. "who are you?" he demanded.

The figure just stood there, not really moving. He squeezed his eyes shut, hoping the figure would go away. He opened them again and the figure was gone.

He was tired but that incident jolted him right up. He couldn't see well anymore. His eyelids were heavy as he was exhausted. He couldn't sleep as he was terrified of that figure he saw. He heard loud footsteps coming from somewhere. He was so disoriented he couldn't even tell where they could be coming from.

He grabbed his phone and pressed on the first contact he found. His hand shivered as the phone rang. It went to voicemail.

He was alone and terrified.

He backed into the corner of his bed and started to cry. His whole body was shivering at this point and he could feel the sweat run down his skin. His vision started to get all blurry. He started to blink rapidly to stop it but the more he blinked the worse it got until a couldn't make out anything in view.

He saw a similar figure again this time which weird black dots around it. When he tried to look away it would still be there. He got up from his bed still scared. The figure disappeared, he exited his room in hopes he could find medicine to help him from this nightmare. He opened a cabinet and to his surprise, there was barely anything that could help him.

He could've sworn that he had something. But he remembered that the last time he remembered those pills where when they released the magic album. He started to get overwhelmed with the worries he faced. He was hallucinating, had a high fever and his vision kept going blurry.

He wanted to escape this nightmare but he didn't know how to. He got a notification, it was from yeonjun just checking on him. He was hesitant but he decided he should tell yeonjun about what has been happening to him.

"Hyung help, I don't know what's happening to me. I keep seeing things and I can't stop feeling scared"

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I was too afraid"

"Do you need me to come over there in person? The schedule is almost over."

"please."

Soobin looked up and his vision started to distort. He didn't know what was happening to him. He started to feel as if he couldn't control his body anymore. He heard odd buzzing around him.

He hoped that just someone would be able to help him in time. The world around him started to become odd as he became disoriented.

His muscles started to tense and he lost his balance. He felt his body hit the hard floor and then he felt like all control he once had of his body was taken away from him.

He closed his eyes as this odd feeling took over.
**
It was not long after the members had reached the dorm. Huening kai was carrying a bag with some medicine that would help soobin.
When they opened the door the dorm was filled with deafening silence.

They figure that maybe soobin is just sleeping. So huening kai went to the kitchen to store then medicine in the cabinet.

He opened the door and heard strange noises. Like groans mixed with whining. He started to feel nervous. He came closer to the noise.

And he saw a convulsing soobin on the floor. He dropped the medicine out of shock.

He couldn't help soobin. He just didn't know how. He tried hard not to scream because he knew that it wouldn't help anyone.

He grabbed one of his plushies and put it under soobin's head to protect it. But a red stain started to appear. Kai pushed the table aside so soobin's body hopefully wouldn't clash into it anymore.

A minute passed and soobin's body started to stop jerking. Soon his body went limp and Kai started to calm down. The kitchen door opened and yeonjun came in.

"What happened?!" yeonjun questioned.
"He had a seizure." Kai mumbled.

They both stood frozen as confusion filled their minds. They had no idea how soobin even had a seizure if he doesn't have any conditions.

Beomgyu and Taehyun came after just as confused as everyone. The same amount of confusion was mixed with fear.
*******
Soobin woke up in a hospital bed. He was alone and the room was dark. The only light that was seen where the ones emitted from the machines and the window.

He felt sadness in him. He had never felt like this before. It was even worse than the feeling he had this morning. Because here he didn't even know where he was.

He sat up, and immediately his body started to ache. He was still sore from the fit he had and his headache was Unbareable.

He looked around and still no one was there. His scattered mind ended up making him think he had done something awful.

Then the door opened and finally people that were familiar to him were with him. He smiled as the lonely feeling started to flush away.

One of the familiar people asked why he was crying.
"I didn't want to be alone" he responded.

(Soobin had lost most of his memory temporarily due to a head injury he had sustained from the seizure.)

This was all he wanted now. It's to not be alone.
******************************************
Soobin requests closed <3