hypothyroidism-yeonjun

Requested by: anon ( ˘ ³˘)♥
˚ ˚˚ ˚˚˚˚ ˚
Yeonjun's pov

Another morning came.

To be honest, I wasn't looking forward to this day. I think i'm coming down with something. Everyday I feel a bit heavier and sluggish.

Why is that?

I don't know.

This feeling is starting to bore me. I want to feel good. Why do I keep feeling this feeling?? I don't want to feel like everyday is painful.

But here I was, trying not to cry as I hoped that I could sleep a few more minutes.

Beep Beep~

There goes my stupid alarm. I'm too tired to turn it off. It felt like the more I put off turning it off, the louder it got.

"JUST SHUT UP!!!!" I yelled throwing it across the room.

Woah....

Why am I so angry all of a sudden??

★Omniscient☆

Beep beep~

"YOU STUPID STUPID STUPID ALARM!!!" Yeonjun yelled again stomping on the alarm. "JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!!"

Then the beeping stopped. Instead yeonjun heard the sound of cracking. He looked down and to his surprise the alarm was shattered.

He felt tears in his eyes.

He loved that alarm.

He crouched down and held the broken pieces in the palms on his hands.

"Why did I do this..." He mumbled.

Yeonjun sobbed as he tried to put all the shards back together but to no avail.

He heard the door slowly open. He looked behind him to see soobin standing there with a concerned expression. Yeonjun wanted a hug but his anger took over again.

"Get out," he said.

Soobin tried to say something else but

"I SAID GET OUT!!!!" Yeonjun screamed throwing a broken piece of the alarm at soobin.

Luckily, soobin was able to close the door in time but he was shaken up.

"Hyung, are you okay?" taehyun asked.

"We can't take him," soobin suddenly said.

"Yeonjun hyung? Why?" beomgyu asked.

"I don't know what happened with him," soobin said "but he's pissed off"

"I think he just needs someone to talk to," kai said smiling as he put his hand on the doorknob.

Soobin stopped him and shook his head as a warning.

"It's that bad?" kai asked. Soobin gave a quick nod.

★☆

The members ended up having to attend a meeting without yeonjun. They simply were too scared to try and get him out of his room.

It was difficult attending the meeting without him but it always was better than getting a broken alarm thrown at them. They were nervous about going back to the dorm. Maybe yeonjun was still in a mood.