unknown allergy-yeonjun

requested by: @harry__1276 ( ˘ ³˘)♥

A/N: requests are closed until further notice. i have been struggling to catch up. i may go on a hiatus after i finish everything but i dont know for sure yet.
⋆。˚ ★ ˚。⋆。⋆。˚ ♡˚。⋆。⋆。˚★˚。⋆。⋆。˚ ♡ ˚。⋆。⋆。˚ ★
Yeonjun woke up very early. They would travel a long way so they could do a photoshoot. He wasn't really thrilled about it since he found out it would take place in a field of some sort.

He knew that he would come back battered with ant and mosquito bites. He wasn't ready to be in itch central. And that seemed to be the most of his concerns.

★♡

They arrived at the field and yeonjun was mostly worrying about the number of mosquitoes that would be sucking on his blood. He barely paid any attention to the bees that were swarming the location in a large group.

He tried to take his mind off of his main worry by looking at the pretty butterflies. However, when he looked at the butterflies he noticed a sinister being. A bee was gleefully flying around looking for plants to pollinate.

He thought the bee was quite adorable. He stared at it as it flew around with the rest of its little friends. Unfortunately, yeonjun ended up getting a bit too close.

"Agh!" several bees started to sting him at once. He tried to run away from the bees but ended up getting bitten by a few mosquitos. He lost his balance and then he fell onto the ground. Also unfortunately for him, the members and staff saw every bit of it.

Kai ran up to him and helped him up from the ground.

"Hyung are you okay?" kai asked.

"Yeah but some bees stung me," yeonjun replied. "I didn't even do anything"

"Oh my look at your arm!" kai exclaimed.

Yeonjun looked and his arm was covered in hives. They weren't really that noticeable to him. He wondered how kai even spotted them to begin with.

"Don't worry it's just a bee sting," yeonjun explained "It should go away soon"

"That kind of reaction isn't really normal," kai said.

"Maybe it's like this because I got stung by a whole swarm?" yeonjun suggested.

But obviously this wasn't normal even if he got stung multiple times.

☆★

Yeonjun got nervous as he examined his arms. The hives have gotten worse and even started to sting. Not only that but he felt lightheaded.

Luckily the photoshoot ended early since a bad storm started to disrupt their work.

"Hyung are you sure that this is a normal reaction?" kai asked.

Yeonjun nodded as he scratched away at the mosquito bites all while causing pain to his hives.

"Im going to take you to the doctor," kai said.

"No im fine thank you," yeonjun replied. He didn't care that he was being stubborn. He just didn't want to waste his time on something he thought was small.