Hanahaki disease-beomgyu

⚠️TW⚠️: DEATH. Cursing, graphic details over death.

Requested by: anon ( ˘ ³˘)

(This is also an AU where hanahaki disease exists and is very common)

(In this story they have separate rooms)

︶꒦꒷ੈ‧₊˚ ⋆。˚ ★ ˚。⋆。⋆ੈ‧₊˚꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡ੈ‧₊˚꒷꒦︶

Beomgyu's pov

It's been a while since I first discovered that I have hanahaki disease. I could still remember the feeling that I got looking at the bloody violets. My whole world felt like it was ending. Hanahaki disease is something incurable to many.

Though it could be fixed through surgery, many still decide to suffer. In hopes that their crush will see their misery and like them back. But that was never the case. They all would rather suffer than lose their feelings for their beloved.

And I might just be one of those people.

I could never even imagine not having feelings for yeonjun.

I've always felt something for him. Something so powerful it brings me to tears at times. But I always knew that he just saw me as nothing more than a little brother. It broke my heart but I just couldn't stop my feelings.

One part of me wanted them to stop. Another part loved the feeling. The feeling of fireworks booming in the heart, the aching yet beautiful pain surrounding the heart. I couldn't let that get taken away from me.

They said I would die if I didn't get the surgery done. However, I can't bring myself to really care.

If I die, at least I'll die in love.

Omniscient

Beomgyu groaned as he got up. He had coughed dozens of flowers the night before. His throat and lungs ached with intense pain. But the pain didn't matter as much as the size of the flowers.

They were a lot bigger than the last time he had an attack.

Beomgyu knew he was running out of time. However, he didn't care. To him, Life wasn't as important as yeonjun. He planned to spend his last days with yeonjun.

Even though yeonjun was busy, beomgyu still found out how to manage. He would go to his photoshoots to cheer him on and even sometimes sleep in the same bed as him when they both got sleepy.

No one knew about beomgyu's disease.
★☆

Beomgyu got out of the shower still exhausted. He had coughed out more violets in the shower. He couldn't seem to win.

But as soon as he got out he heard yeonjun call his name. Beomgyu felt his heart thumping repeatedly.

"Yes?" He said trying to keep his composure.

"You're just barely showering?? Did you really sleep the whole morning?" Yeonjun said laughing a bit.

"Y-Yeah are we running late?" Beomgyu asked

Yeonjun shook his head and came closer. He placed his hand on beomgyu's shoulder.

"Did you use my shampoo?" He whispered.

"Uhhh... Look I- I could explain! I-"

"Relax! I was just messing with you. You can use it whenever you want okay?" Yeonjun burst into laughter. "Why did you start sweating? it's just shampoo?"

"I thought you would be scared of me..." beomgyu mumbled.

"Beomgyu ah you're so silly sometimes!" Yeonjun said playfully hitting beomgyu on the back. "Now go change we're actually going to be running late in a few minutes."