𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑦

April 4th, 2020
Swayla

Last night a lot of people ended up staying over at the Sway House

Last night a lot of people ended up staying over at the Sway House. People just sorta crashed wherever throughout the night.

Giorgia woke up in Josh's bed next to Anthony. Avani and Amelie had slept there with them but must have already woken up.

The four of them had crashed in Josh's bed last night, Avani cuddled up to Anthony, Giorgia with her head on his shoulder, and Amelie practically on top of Giorgia.

Narrative

Narrative

Anthony- morning, i have a headache

Giorgia- oh I wonder why

She laughed softly at the boy with a hangover. Anthony didn't have nearly as much as the other guys so she can't even imagine how they are.

She looked over to Jadens bed to see Josh still passed out there as Nessa, Mads, and Addison had all apparently woken up. No idea where anyone else ended up sleeping or who stayed over.

Anthony- oh who's all going to Justin's tonight?

Giorgia- Sway boys and the D'amelio girls. Doesn't want a whole bunch of people to know where he lives, which I get. That's how shit get's leaked.

Anthony- isn't it a gated community?

Giorgia- yeah but still- oh wait I did also get Avani and Amelie on the list

She smirked as she knew that's what Anthony was hoping for.

Anthony- have I told you how much I love you?

Giorgia- yes but do it again

She laughed before Mads and Nessa came back into the room.