𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑑-𝑎𝑛𝑑-𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

August 20th, 2020
Police Station

By the time all of the paperwork went through it was now 5am. Giorgia had gone home to sleep for a few hours and came back to pick Jaden up. The sun was just coming over the horizon as she saw her boyfriend walking out of the building, rubbing his wrists.

The second he saw her he looked relieved yet also annoyed. She knew that he wasn't happy about the fact that she dropped charges on Sebastian but he also wasn't going to make it a big fight because he understood why she did it and knew he'd do the same for her.

Giorgia- hi baby

Giorgia- hi baby

She smiled and pulled him into a hug as he melted into her embrace. Giorgia pulled away to look at his wrists, chaffed and bleeding from the cuffs that had been too tight.

Giorgia- jeez... we'll get this cleaned up and taken care of, okay?

Jaden- okay

He nodded before pulling her into a sweet kiss. They could hear some cameras going off as they reunited outside of the station but just tried to ignore it.

Paparazzi 1- Jaden! What's going on with the arrest? Are you out on bail? Did Giorgia pay it?

Jaden- no bail. Charges were dropped now if you dont mind-

Paparazzi 2- what happened to your wrists?

Giorgia- thats such a stupid question- take a wild guess.

Jaden- alright babe, calm down its okay.

He laughed softly at her protective side as he guided her away from the cameras. She unlocked the car and opened the door for him.

Jaden- thank you angel

Giorgia- how bad do your wrists hurt?

Giorgia got into the drivers seat as she glanced back at his wrists, worried about infection.

Jaden- it's not too bad, i'll be fine

Giorgia- were gonna clean you up at home

She started the car and pulled away as Jaden just nodded and grabbed one of her hands, linking it with his.

Jaden- thank you for helping me... I wish you hadn't done that but thank you.

Giorgia- whats the point in getting him locked up if it means losing you? Getting him locked up would be great but it wont reverse what he did. You getting locked up is too high of a price to pay.