𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑑 - 𝑎𝑛𝑑-𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 -𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒

I love your comments and feedback. Spam me, I love it. You guys always make me laugh and smile. I love interacting with you.

November 20th, 2020
Hawaii

2 weeks since they broke up, Giorgia was back home in Hawaii, Thanksgiving was in 6 days.

But as for now, Jaden dropped his collab with Iann Dior last night. With that, a part of an unreleased song was accidentally leaked by Cooper. A song about Giorgia.

Hearing that song clip on tiktokroom last night is what causes Giorgia to move her flight forward a couple days. She wanted out of LA right away.

Anthony offered to beat Jaden and Cooper's asses for humiliating her. Giorgia told him to let it go. She deserved this. She hurt Jaden. How could she get mad at him for using his main way of coping? She'd rather him write a million awful songs about her, rather than him relapsing.

Jaden on the other hand, was too embarrassed to even reach out and apologize. She was never meant to hear that. The world was never meant to hear that. He had his phone on do not disturb right now to avoid anybody yelling at him for it, which he felt he deserved.

No matter who deserved what, they were currently an ocean away. Neither one willing to reach out to the other. Jaden hiding from their common friends. This was easy now that he had moved into his apartment. Giorgia, hiding from the press, knowing shes break down in tears if asked about Jaden.

Narrative

Patti- babygirl, why don't you come out of your room and we can do something? Watch tv, cook, play a game, go shopping. Whatever you want.

Giorgia- mom I told you, I'm fine. Just came home early cause my work schedule cleared up.

Patti- please dont lie to me hunny. I just got off the phone with your brother. He told me everything. You didn't even tell me that you broke up.

Giorgia- figured you knew, everyone else in the world does.

Patti- doesn't mean I don't steal want to hear it from you. The full story.

Giorgia- if you want the full story I'm gonna need a drink or two.

Patti- you're only 19 and your taking anti-depressant medication. Thats not a good idea.

Giorgia- right... I am doing that...

Giorgia was still pretending to take her prescriptions. Nobody suspected a thing. Jaden had been starting to before they split, but now he isn't around to figure it out.

Patti- how about one drink, just a glass of wine. We can sit at the table and talk.

Giorgia- fine, I'll be down in a minute

She sighs and looks at herself in the mirror. Not sure she even recognizes her reflection looking back at her.

Patti- sounds like you were being mature and honest about where you are currently at, mentally.

Giorgia- thats what I thought. But everyone is making me feel stupid for it. I wasn't trying to hurt him, and it hurt me too. But right now I just can't be someone's girlfriend. And as someone who knows Jaden better than almost anyone, I don't think he's truly ready to be someone's boyfriend. And not cause he was a bad one, but because he was starting to let himself fall, in order to keep me up. He was letting being my boyfriend get in the way of being his own support.