𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

⚠️discussion of selfharm

May 17th, 2020
TeaTok Couch

Giorgia, Jaden, Josh, and Bryce are now filming teatok from the past week since that live happened.

Narrative

Narrative

Bryce&Josh- AYEWHATSUPYOUTUBE
WHALECUMBACKTOANOTHERTEAKTOK

Jaden and Giorgia were seated on the couch making out next to the screaming boys. The plan for the intro was to start in on Bryce and Josh's face and zoom out to the full screen, revealing Jaden and Giorgia kissing. The couple got a little bit carried away though and didn't notice when Bryce and Josh reacted.

Bryce- WOAH!

Josh- WHAT?!

They looked over at the couple that was supposed to stop now and act as if they had been accidentally caught. But they didn't stop.

Bryce- god dammit. Jaden! Giorgia! We're trying to film, either film with us or take this to a different room to fuck.

Jaden pulled away and looked over at Bryce, keeping his hand still on Giorgia's jawline from when they had been kissing. Jaden shrugged and went to pick up Giorgia and carry her out of the room as she was laughing.

Giorgia- Jaden, we can't. I have shit to explain in this video.

Jaden- fine

He sighed and pulled away from her to give his attention back to the camera.

Jaden- hey

He waved at the camera as the other three laughed.

Bryce- so... why were you guys kissing?

Jaden- I like to kiss my girlfriend

Josh- girlfriend?! Woahhhh

Giorgia- Josh... that's already been exposed. You sound dumb

Bryce- eh, whats new

Josh- hey! What did I do to deserve that?

Jaden- it's okay baby, i still love you

Giorgia- wow okay then

Josh- he's always gonna be mine

Bryce- alright enough fighting over Jaden, theres a LOT of tea this week to get to so lets move on

Giorgia- yeah, lets start with Jaden being MY boyfriend