𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

I put Smut and very Cheesy Content somehow in the same chapter... Hehe

February 29th, 2020
Playlist

Giorgia is in her hotel room waiting for Jaden to get there. They also have a panel to do- just the two of them... that's in 2 hours.

 that's in 2 hours

Narrative

Narrative

The brunette was pacing around her hotel room, trying to determine just how bad this is. Her instinct was to use her nails as a distraction but she didn't want to upset Jaden. Instead Giorgia found something else to do with her hands. She went into the bathroom and found a small complimentary lotion and squeezed some onto her hands aggressively rubbing it in.

Finally her thoughts were cut off by a knock at the door followed by a comforting voice.

Jaden- it's Jaden

As a smile spread on her face Giorgia rushed and opened the door immediately pulling him into the room, closing the door, and wrapping her arms around his neck. He was a little confused by how much she seemed to need him but just let himself melt into the hug. Tighten his grip on her waist, he whispered to the stressed girl.

Jaden- whats this about Angel? Did something happen or are you just stressed.

Giorgia- you just have amazing timing

Jaden- what do you mean?

Giorgia- nothing, never mind.

She smiled at him and pulled away going to sit down on the bed.

Jaden- Giorgia please tell me what happened... are you safe?

Giorgia- I am j.. i was starting to fidget with my nails like I do but instead I put on lotion. That's it