𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

February 25th, 2020
Jaden's Bed ;)

Giorgia woke up in Jadens bed with his arms wrapped around her waist from behind her and his head was nuzzled into the crook of her neck.

Giorgias POV

Giorgias POV

Waking up this morning in Jadens bed with him holding me was the best feeling i've had in a long time. Knowing this boy is just as into me as I am to him was an amazing feeling.

I have my meeting with Scooter in a couple hours and figured I should get some school work done before I let myself fall behind now that I'm online.

As I went to get up I was immediately pulled back by Jaden who whined a little at my attempt to get up.

Jaden- dont go

Giorgia- J I have school work to do

Jaden- procrastinate, it's what everyone else does

Giorgia- I have a meeting with my new manager in a couple hours so I can't do it then and if I put if off until tonight I'm gonna have to cancel our date, so it's up to you

Jaden- go grab your stuff for school and come back here to do it.

Giorgia- fine

I laugh a little as he lets me go, I grab my school bag and bring it back over to his bed where I lay down on my stomach pulling out my computer to put in front of me and grabbing my notebook and a pencil.

Soon I felt Jadens arms wrap around me from behind landing just above my chest as he leaned his head into the crook of my neck looking over my shoulder.

Jaden- what are you working on?

Giorgia- I was gonna start with my Physics class

I laughed softly at his interest and smiled as I felt him playing with my hair.

Jaden- what conditioner do you use?

He asks as he twirls some of my hair around one of his fingers feeling it and noticing the floral scent from my Pantene conditioner.

Giorgia- J, I need to focus on my school work

Jaden- you should start with chemistry

Giorgia- I dont have chemistry

I laughed a little at his stupid remark.

Jaden- maybe not, but we do

I could somehow hear the smirk on his face through his voice causing me to roll my eyes and laugh a little.