𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑦 𝑇𝑤𝑜

June 9th, 2020

Today Giorgia and a few of the girls are going dress shopping for the "prom" that Jaden has apparently planned.

Meanwhile Jaden is back at Sway talking with Josh. The pair is considering moving out of the house, Jaden to focus on music and Josh to go into more business stuff but at the same time they don't wanna leave their brothers.

Charli was at Sway too, she didn't feel like going dress shopping

Narrative

Nessa- okay but she's seriously hot

Nessa and the girls were in a private room in this dress boutique. Like when people go wedding dress shopping accept this isn't for wedding dresses.

Jaden also had already set up a tab for the dresses apparently, not with his money though- he wouldn't have enough for that. Justin gave Jaden his card information for payments around this "prom" that he's been planning.

When Giorgia found that out it warmed her heart that her brother trusted her boyfriend enough to give him his credit card information. I mean wow...

Giorgia- you're talking about Zendaya still?

Nessa- yeah, she's hot right?

Giorgia- for sure

Dixie- I mean yeah... you're not wrong

Avani- Amelie, can you come help me with the zipper on this dress?

Amelie went to the dressing room to help Avani as Dixie, Nessa, and Giorgia were talking.

While they were talking Giorgia got a text from Jaden.

Dixie- she's got her Jaden smile on

Dixie- she's got her Jaden smile on... what'd he do?

Dixie laughed a bit and went to sit next to Giorgia, Nessa was on the other side of her as the two nosey girls looked down at her phone.