𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑑-𝑎𝑛𝑑-𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

October 10th, 2020
The House

It had been 10 days now and Giorgia had been splitting her time between Jaden and getting together with other people. He seemed a bit better to her than he was a little under a week ago, but that was on the surface.

What Giorgia didn't know is that when she wasnt with him, Jaden was far from okay. There was no specific reason, he just had fallen into a mental rut and taking the opioids with cooper that one night got him hooked again.

He tries his best to resist the urge to take them the second Giorgia leaves his side, but within an hour he gives in. He's already worked his way up in terms of dose.

Nobody truly knows but Nessa has been keeping an eye out. Shes been coming over to see Josh anyways, since they are basically back together, just not officially. Rather than going to her apartment sometimes though shes been going to the house, so she could keep an eye on Jaden.

She knew enough to know that it was a very very dangerous path he was starting. She also knew it wasn't within her relationship with him to help.

As much as she didn't want to be the kind of person to break someones trust and tell their secrets... she knew this was an exception.

If someone is a danger to themselves or to others, thats when its okay to break that trust... right?

Narrative

Giorgia was just walking in the door from having gone to see Hailey for dinner. She was home a bit earlier than she had told Jaden so he wasn't expecting her yet.

This was Nessa's chance.

Nessa- hey, how was your lunch?

Giorgia- it was good, paparazzi suck though

Nessa- they really do, its so annoying

Giorgia nods with a slight laugh as she sets her purse down on the kitchen counter.

Giorgia- is Jaden just in his room?

Giorgia asks, already halfway out of the kitchen, heading to see Jaden.

Nessa- um actually... we need to talk about Jaden

Giorgia- why? Did something happen? Is he okay?

Nessa- yes and no... like he's alright, dont panic... but hes not actually okay

Giorgia sat across from Nessa at the counter, very confused. The smaller girl took a deep breath, pushing away the guilt she felt over betraying Jaden's trust.

Nessa- Jaden's taking drugs- like not just weed... pills, opioids to be specific.

Giorgia- he told you?

Nessa- you know?

Both girls were confused for a moment, not understanding what the other person actually knew.

Nessa- wait... what exactly do you already know?

Giorgia- um... you go first. Just incase I know something you dont, i wouldnt want to break his trust, im his girlfriend, if hes not doing okay I want him to be able to trust me.

Nessa nodded in understanding, little did Giorgia know, Nessa knew way more than her.

Nessa- well, for one he has a history with opioids. While he was with Mads, late 2019, early 2020, he had an addiction.