𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑇𝑤𝑜

March 5th, 2020
Hawaii

Day 4 of their Hawaii trip, everyone except Sway boys, Peyton, and the Damelio's think Giorgia and Jaden broke up.

The past few days have been nice and relaxing, little did she know that was all about to change.

Narrative

Narrative

Giorgia woke up to the sun beaming on her face and saw the clock on the wall said 1:13, why had nobody waken her up?

She reached to the nightstand for her phone but it wasn't there. Weird..

Giorgia- Anthony have you seen my phone? I've been looked everywhere for it.

Anthony- no, we're all going to get lunch soon though. Wanna come?

Giorgia- yeah sure, I just need to find my phone first

Anthony- just worry about it later

Giorgia- well, I'm expecting a call from Scooter today..

Anthony- he'll understand

Giorgia- Anthony, whats going on?

Anthony- I'm just hungry, lets go get lunch

He tries to usher her out the door where everyone else was but she doesn't move.

Giorgia- Anthony, did you steal my phone?

Anthony- what? No,'why the fuck would I do that?

Giorgia- I don't believe you, where's my phone Anthony?

She crossed her arms and starred down the boy who sighed in defeat.

Anthony- boo... we're all taking a day to disconnect and just be in the moment, okay? Okay, lets go now.

Giorgia- I am supposed to call with Scooter today Anthony. I didn't agree to this.

Anthony- I already talked to Scooter for you and he said you guys will talk another day. This will be good for all of us, so lets go get food now.

He dragged her outside to the rest of the group that was talking in a circle under the cabana.