𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑑-𝑎𝑛𝑑-𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒

August 25th, 2020

Jaden- i dont know mom

Jaden- i dont know mom... it's been an intense month. I dont know if I wanna put her through the stress of meeting them. I think I'm gonna sit this years trip out, stay home with her.

Jaden spoke to his mom on the phone in a whispered tone. He had stepped out of his girl's room where they had been sleeping after a long night of celebrating Pray last night.

Jaden- yeah I know but- no mom. You dont get it. She just has finally become comfortable with you guys after how you treated her. I was going to bring her with but I just dont know if its a good idea... I dont wanna stress her out anymore than she already is.

He sighed a bit and leaned against the wall outside of Giorgia's room.

Jaden- no mom. This is coming from me. I haven't even mentioned it to her yet.

Giorgia was half asleep and able to here Jaden's side of the conversation. She couldn't really comprehend it from her state of mind though.

Jaden- fine okay. I know its tradition... yes. I'll be there and I'll invite her. I'm not gonna push it though, if she doesn't want to come im not making her.

Jaden said good bye to his mom as Giorgia turned back over to face away from the door as if she wasn't listening.

The boy went back into her room and climbed in behind her. His arms pulled her close as he nuzzled his face into her neck and let out a soft sigh.

Jaden- I already know you were listening, no need to pretend.

Giorgia- what did your mom invite us to?

Jaden- annual family boat trip in Texas. My extended family is there too...

Giorgia- Carla?

She remembered the lady that Mads was working with and went to see while she was meeting his parents in Tennessee.

Jaden- yea...

He let out another soft sigh and rolled away from her. The separation didn't last long though, Jaden pulled her into his lap.

Jaden- you dont have to-

Giorgia- no... im going. Mads met them... I should at least meet them, right?

Jaden- yeah but it doesn't have to be now if you don't want it to be

Giorgia- J... I want to go, dont worry. I could use a break from LA anyways.

He smiled as she said that and nodded, pulling her down into a kiss. Their lips danced as their tongues fought for dominance. Jaden let Giorgia win as she took control, it was rare that she wanted control this badly so he let her.