𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑦 𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

August 2nd, 2020
Wisconsin

After a late night of celebrating at the AirBnB last night, Giorgia woke up in bed with her boyfriend

After a late night of celebrating at the AirBnB last night, Giorgia woke up in bed with her boyfriend. Jaden's arms were wrapped firmly around her body, holding her against him as his head was tucked into the crook of her neck.

Knowing that she'd wake Jaden if she tried to move, Giorgia just grabbed her phone and went on Instagram to check tiktokroom. It's become part of her daily routine, she tries not to look at the comments but she wants to know what they are posting.

tiktokroom

liked by jadenhossler, and 84,972 others

tiktokroom #giorgiamallette comes out as bi live on TV at the DNC

jadenhossler yuhh thats my girl
user007 yes, yes it is baby 😌

jadenhossler for everyone saying "a win for the girls" ... she's still not single.
user2666 nessa got a lil action 😏

jadenhossler watch the rest of her speech and performance, she's fucking amazing
jxdn.gia SUPPORTIVE BOYFRIEND CHECK
user5 @jxdn.gia WHY ARE WE YELLING

user29555 alright- she needs to dump Jaden and get a girlfriend, I want to see that!!
user925 YES PLEASE
user007 she's happy with Jaden, why should she break up with him just because you wanna see her with a girlfriend?

user19366 then ditch the homophobe you call you boyfriend. He obviously doesn't support you.
user267821 he probably fetishizes her, that's why he let her kiss Nessa. He probably jerked off to that.
jadenhossler @user267821 @user19366 no and no. I let her kiss Nessa because I do support her and I wanted her to have an opportunity to experience that side of herself but if all goes according to my hopes she'll never get another chance because she'll never be single again.
Also I definitely didn't jerk off to the video, I watched it once and didn't want to see it again because even though I gave her permission that's still MY girlfriend kissing someone else.