𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑦

March 1st, 2020
Airport

Giorgia and Jaden were meeting everyone at the airport after their date, where the group will split between the flight to Hawaii and the flight to LA.

(lol this is from my new Jaden chapter in my imagines book but I like it so here
it is again)

(lol this is from my new Jaden chapter in my imagines book but I like it so here it is again)

Narrative

Giorgia- I'm gonna miss your face

Jaden- thats funny

The boy let out a soft laugh as the girl looked at him confused.

Giorgia- whats funny?

Jaden- that you think I'm gonna give you a chance to miss my face. Imma FaceTime you angel.

As she now realized what he meant a smile came across her face.

Giorgia- too bad I can't do this over FaceTime

She gently connected her lips with his for just a moment, leaving him wanting more.

Jaden- I wanna post one more thing before we leave

Jaden smirked as he set his phone up against a chair in the section of the airport they were seated in. He started filming and went over in front of her.

Giorgia- whats this?

Jaden- one last thing to drive Lucas insane

He muttered before kissing her forehead and looking down at her as he cupped her face in his hands.

Jaden- also just cause I never get tired of it

He whispered before connecting his lips with hers again. They may have been in public but it didn't matter anyways because for now everyone can see. Soon they'll stage a break up, but for now it doesn't matter what paparazzi may catch.

jadenhossler