𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑑-𝑎𝑛𝑑-𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

October 31st, 2020
The House

October 31st, 2020The House

Narrative

Dixie- what do you mean you're not coming tonight?

Giorgia- I don't feel like it

Charli- but it's HALLOWEEN!!

Giorgia- I just dont feel good, i'm sorry. You guys go though, have fun. I'm just gonna sleep anyways.

Giorgia was only giving half of the truth. She didn't feel good, but she knew it wasn't because she was sick.

Jaden- what's going on?

Dixie- you're girlfriend is skipping the big Halloween bash

Jaden- huh? G you'd been so excited...

He looked worried and went to sit next to her on her bed.

Giorgia- I just dont feel good, I think I'm coming down with something.

Jaden- what hurts? whats wrong?

She saw the concern on his face as he held the back of her head to keep her still and laid the back of his hand against her forehead.

Jaden- it doesn't feel like you have a fever, so thats good.

He smiled lightly and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

Giorgia- just a bad headache, a bit nauseous. And I'm exhausted.

Jaden- what about your throat? Any soreness or anything?

He gently felt around her neck to see if anything was swollen. If anybody would be able to spot a difference in her neck, it would be Jaden.

Giorgia- eh, not really. Its not that bad, you don't have to worry. You guys all go, have fun. Tell me all about it tomorrow.

Jaden- yeah, she's right. You guys go, she'll be okay.

Jaden situated himself more into her bed as he pulled her so her head was in his lap, allowing him to play with her hair to soothe her.

Giorgia- Jaden, I meant all of you... you included.

Jaden- I know what you meant.

He nodded, still not moving anything other than his hand in her hair.

Dixie- even I know that there's no chance in hell that he goes if you're sick in bed.

Giorgia- j seriously, theres nothing you can do to fix it anyways. Go have fun. I'd be boring to stay with, i'm just gonna sleep anyways.