𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑦 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒

July 15th, 2020
The set of 'So What!'

The guys were all going to be in the background of Jaden's music video. He had asked Giorgia to play the girl but she didn't want to take away any attention from him in the video. People would make it their thing instead of his thing if she were in the video.

Narrative

Narrative

Jaden- g, can you come here a second?

Jaden shouted from across the set to his girlfriend who had been talking to Anthony.

Giorgia- jeez j... could you be any louder?

She laughed sarcastically and covered his mouth as he was about to scream something just to be obnoxious.

Giorgia- anyways, what did you need?

Jaden- can you help me with my tie?

Giorgia- I know that you know how to tie a tie...

Jaden- you have no proof of that, now help me please?

Giorgia laughed as she grabbed the tie from his hand and placed it around the back of his neck. She tied it for him as he just smiled down at her, he knew how to tie his own tie but he'd much rather have her do it. Jaden placed his hands on her waist and pulled her a few inches closer.

Jaden- I love you

Giorgia- I love you too... why the sudden affection though?

She laughed a bit at his serious tone. He brought one hand up to her cheek, cupping her face and gently rubbed his thumb across it.

Jaden- I just need you to remember that... social media has been a bitch. No matter what people are saying, remember that I love you and they don't know what happens behind the scenes.

Giorgia- Jaden... are there new rumors going around?

Jaden- yeah... listen-

MGK- yo Jaden- you coming to film or what?

Jaden- yeah, sorry

He looked apologetically at Giorgia who sighed and nodded for him to go.

Jaden- just.... dont go on tiktokroom- and if you do then please just... please trust me okay? Let me explain everything before believing anything... also remember that you don't have to confirm or deny the stuff about you... i love you we'll talk right after this, okay?