𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑑-𝑎𝑛𝑑-𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

TW: Multiple sensitive topics are touched on in this chapter. Not giving specifics so i don't spoil, but proceed with that in mind.

December 23rd, 2020
Jaden's apartment

Narrative

The past 5 days have been the best that Jaden has had in a while, he and Giorgia were back to normal. She had to leave to New York in a little over a week but he planned to cherish every second he had.

Tonight however, he had to go to the studio. Giorgia found a way to spend her time, she went to the hype house. They were throwing a lowkey party, she wanted to see everyone before she went to New York.

She planned to go back to her apartment with Nessa tonight and see Jaden tomorrow. So Jaden decided to have Cooper over, he's been spending most of his time with the other sway boys or with his family, he always had a room at Jaden's though.

Cooper- no way! Giorgia left Juice here?!

Kneeling down, he picked up Juice into a warm embrace. The golden retriever mix had grown a lot since September, he was still only half the size he's expected to become though.

Jaden- he was originally both of our dog after all. Mostly hers but still, he's staying with me while she goes to New York. She's gonna have long days and doesn't wanna leave him trapped in the apartment all day.

Cooper- she got an apartment down there? I assumed she'd stay at a hotel or air bnb.

Jaden- i thought so too but she decided to just buy an apartment, she split the cost with Justin and it's both of theirs.

Cooper- I mean, I guess it never hurts to have an apartment in New York, especially if she continues with the modeling stuff.

Juice jumped into the boy's lap as he plopped onto the couch.

Jaden- yeah... I don't love the idea of her being in New York any longer than she has to though.

Cooper- I love you man but sometimes you're slow as hell

Jaden- what do you mean?

Cooper- she's got an apartment in New York, I know she said not to during this movie, but during future projects you can go visit her, stay with her, she's not just gonna be gone all the time.

Jaden- Coop... I don't want her to go to New York at all.

Cooper- what about this movie? It's a big deal for her.

Jaden- I know that, and I'm proud of her, happy for her... I'd never say this to her face but I wish she didn't get the part.

Cooper- this is huge for her career Jaden, how could you think that?

Jaden- cause I don't want her to leave me.

Cooper- she's not leaving you, contrary to what you may believe, this has nothing to do with you.

Jaden- I just mean... if she didn't get this part, she'd get one here, in LA. And she could stay.

Cooper- she deserves this role Jaden. And a couple months in New York can be amazing for her creating connections. Everyone knows you don't want her to have to go, she almost didn't take this part just cause she wanted to stay here with you- and that was the same day you almost took Charly Jordan to bed-