𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑂𝑛𝑒

February 15, 2020
Sway LA
Giorgia had woken up in Jadens bed with his arms wrapped around her this morning. They both pretended to be asleep for over an hour because they knew once they woke up their day was over and they went back to just friends. Eventually they both "woke up" giving up on their fake sleep when they heard Josh's voice coming from somewhere in the house and knew this is his room too.

Jadens POV

Once I finally got out of bed I immediately regretted it missing the feeling of her in my arms and not knowing when I'll get it again. Maybe I could push it a bit and still do some of that stuff today? I dont know though, I said one selfish day.

Giorgia- Jaden?

I heard one of my favorite voices speak as she came into the bedroom in just a towel after taking a shower in the bathroom connected to mine and Josh's room. Why must she do this to me?

Ugh I just wanna walk over there pin her to the wall get rid of that stupid towel lift her leg around my waist and pound into her like theres no tomorrow while she moans my name as her nails dig into my back leaving marks that'll sting for the next week reminding me of that moment everytime I feel it.

Fuck Jaden, stop thinking like that your gonna get a boner.

Jaden- whats up?

I composed myself before I spoke trying to keep my eyes fixed on hers so they wouldn't travel her body cause I was sure to lose control over myself.

Giorgia- can you run to Anthonys room and grab me my jeans so I can get dressed.

Get dressed? I want you to lose even just the towel.

Jaden- of course

I smiled at her as I forced myself to go grab her jeans that were in his closet rather then telling her "i have other plans", going over to her, and fulfilling my fantasies.

Giorgia- you're the best

She smiled and kissed my cheek as I came back in with her pants. Before she could walk away my hormones took over and I grapped her wrist holding her back causing her to turn around towards me confused.

Giorgia- everything okay?

No, you drive me crazy and I want to lock the door and keep you here for hours while we do anything amd EVERYTHING.

Jaden- uhm yea... sorry

I said nervously as I let go of her wrist and ran my hands through my hair nervously.

I miss her hands in my hair, delicate in a normal situation but pulling roughly in bed. Both drive me crazy.

Giorgia- whats up with you? Do you feel weird about yesterday?

I don't feel weird about yesterday I'm happy about yesterday. My dick definitely feels weird about you in that towel though.

Jaden- no of course not, yesterday was amazing g

I smiled at her as I pulled her into a gentle hug which she immediately returned

Jaden- i have no regrets or weird feelings about yesterday. I promise Giorgia. You don't feel weird right?