𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑦 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒

June 23rd, 2020

Giorgia and Jaden have been fairly busy lately and only see each other for short visits in between studio time, photoshoots, meetings, and Jaden moving into an apartment with Josh in the same building as the Diorgia apartment

Giorgia and Jaden have been fairly busy lately and only see each other for short visits in between studio time, photoshoots, meetings, and Jaden moving into an apartment with Josh in the same building as the Diorgia apartment. Oh and of course taking care of the puppy that Josh and Jaden impulsively adopted.

They were extra busy, getting things done so that they could each have the next 4 days completely off.

The past couple weeks there has been a lot of 'Swypehouse' content getting posted, everything had been going great.

There has been no drama since Bryce brought Sebastian cat food to call him a pussy since he was still avoiding Jaden.

Jaden had gone to the clubhouse a couple days after the 'prom' and Sebastian literally ran out the back door and jumped the fence, getting into an uber he had called. The kid was terrified of facing Jaden in person.

Now back to their 4 days off... why do they need 4 days off? Jaden is finally taking her home to Tennessee. He's FaceTimed with his mom a few times and decided to give her enough trust to let her meet Giorgia.

Sophie is going back home for this too, Jaden wanted at least one person there that he knew she'd get along with and Sophie really wanted to meet the girl that stole her little brother's heart.

So now, here they are, in the airport about to fly to Chattanooga, Tennessee. We'll see how this goes.

Narrative

Narrative

Jaden- hey, it's gonna be okay. If you're ever uncomfortable just... just squeeze my hand and I'll change the conversation topic okay?

Jaden linked his hand with hers as they walked out if the terminal, now in Tennessee.

Giorgia- okay... Sophie is going to be there?

Jaden- I made her fly in yesterday so she'd definitely be there before us. She's very excited to meet you by the way.

Giorgia- I am too, at least one member of your family who doesn't already resent me for not being Mads.