𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑑-𝑎𝑛𝑑-𝐸𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

August 27th, 2020
Studio

Ally- you know we could bump this up to an album instead of an ep

Ally is one of the producers that Gia works with. Currently Gia had an EP she had spent the month focused on. She'd written some of these songs months ago but formed the EP this month.

Giorgia- this is about the shit that went down in February though... I dont wanna keep focusing on that.

Ally- you have a couple songs about that ready that could go on here too and then just like 3 more that can be just whatever you want and-

Giorgia- the songs I have written about it that aren't on there are not going on there. Those aren't getting released, ever. Aside from imagine, but thats gonna be a single, maybe throw it onto a future album but not this.

Ally- they're really good though...

Giorgia- ally, i love you. But those are either too personal or would get me canceled.

Ally- canceled?

Giorgia- the Internet wanted to kill me for Pacify Her, now imagine if they heard a song with a similar concept except that this one I meant...

Ally- you felt that for like one day, it's not like you actually tried to break them up

Giorgia- it's still disrespectful to Mads and her and I are sorta maybe on okay terms now...

Ally- fine, it'd be a hit though... maybe sometime down the road?

Giorgia- they have to have been broken up for over a year at least before the public even knows about that song

Ally- what about ghostin?

Giorgia- Jaden can't hear the one, I'd feel bad. I know I'm with him now but I'm scared it'd hurt him.

Ally- how? It talks about how sweet and caring he has been with you from the start.

Giorgia- it was about after I found out about Lucas cheating while we had been together. And what would hurt him is this one verse in the middle of the song... "Though I wish he were here instead, don't want that living in your head. He just comes to visit me, when I'm dreaming every now and then". Impulsively, for just a moment, my mind wanted Lucas there to comfort me because he knew me better at the time and there was so much history... I dont want him to know that there was ever a moment where I was with him but wanted Lucas...

Ally- I get that but hes the one who got you anyways, i feel like he'd get over a moment where you were in a vulnerable place

Giorgia- he'd get over it but i dont want him to hurt from it.