One-Hundred-and-Thirty-Nine

See you in the comments <3

December 4th, 2020
9:28am

Narrative

Giorgia- Nessa we need to talk.

The next morning, after struggling to even get an hour of sleep, Giorgia had enough. She needed answers, and she needed them now.

Nessa- whats up?

Giorgia- first things first, where the hell did you disappear to last night?

Nessa- oh... right. That...

Giorgia- Ness I'm so lost and confused. I wake up, go to find you, and youre gone. So I called Anthony but he didn't answer, Justin has a performance tonight so I wanted to let him sleep. Eventually I called Nick, cause he's been there for me in the past and it seemed like a better idea than calling Chase right after shooting yesterday.

Nessa- I-

Giorgia- hang on. Still talking. So Nick comes over so I don't have to be alone. You come home, from wherever the hell you went. Then less than an hour later Jaden unfollows both me and Nick.

Nessa- He shouldn't have done that.

Giorgia- how'd he even know Nick was here? Cause I know Nick didn't tell him. I didn't. So, be honest with me. Did you tell him?

Nessa- you want the truth?

Giorgia- obviously.

Nessa- He was in the hall when you let Nick in. He was coming here to see you cause he was worried about you.

Giorgia- wait what?

Giorgia's face dropped as she realized that Jaden probably truly thought she had moved on with Nick.

Nessa- Jaden loves you. He texted me last night to meet him at the studio and said it was important. I was hesitant but then he said it was about you. So I went to meet him. We got to talking and in that I mentioned how hurt you had been when you got home. He left me there and rushed out, I guess to beat me here.

Giorgia- you met up with Jaden last night?

Nessa- it wasn't like that Giorgia. Please believe me. It was all about you. Nothing shady.

Giorgia- ok...

Nessa- you have to believe me. I promise g, I wouldn't do that to you.

Giorgia- it's just weird timing cause just yesterday we clarified that it's ok to see other people.

Nessa- oh... that's probably why he was so freaked out about Nick...

Giorgia- I never meant for him to find out like that

Nessa- lets be honest, you never meant for him to find out, period.

Giorgia- ok... yeah, true.

Nessa- he's so lost right now

Giorgia- is it really that bad?

Nessa- it really is.

Giorgia- please don't let him do anything that hurts himself

Nessa- G, I think you would be able to do much more-

Giorgia- I need you to step in right now cause I can't. Please keep him safe Ness. Please.