𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

May 28th, 2020
Hawaii

Jaden and Giorgia are taking today for just them. They are gonna go to the beach, then she's gonna take him around the downtown area of her town.

 They are gonna go to the beach, then she's gonna take him around the downtown area of her town

Narrative

Giorgia- hey baby... you've gotta get up now, it's 11

Giorgia gently tried to wake her boyfriend, however it didn't work. So she decided to take advice Josh had given her a while back.

She set up her phone to record because if it was funny she was going to send it to Josh. Giorgia climbed onto the bed and stood over him before looking at the camera.

Giorgia- Josh said to do this.

She made it clear to the video before she stepped back a little and prepared herself. Giorgia placed her hands above his shoulders before jumping into a handstand and doing the grind in me challenge on top of Jaden.

He pushed her off of him before even opening his eyes. She fell to the ground and gasped before letting out a laugh. It didn't hurt but it's not what she'd expected.

Giorgia- well damn, okay then

Suddenly Jaden opened his eyes, confused by the voice. He looked down at the floor and saw his girlfriend and immediately laughed before going down next to her and pulling her into a hug.

Jaden- I thought you were Josh

He laughed apologetically before kissing her forehead.

Jaden- you're not hurt right?

Giorgia- physically, no. emotionally- you just compared me to Josh so I'm traumatized.

Jaden- if it makes you feel better I was surprised by how smooth you were with it, better than Josh

Giorgia- obviously I'm better than Josh

She teased and kissed him quickly before going over to the camera.

Giorgia- hear that? I'm better than you Josh

She flipped off the camera before ending the video and sending it to Josh through messages.

Jaden- you filmed that for Josh?

He laughed a bit as he finally stood up, just to sit back down on her bed.

Giorgia- yes, now get up lazy. It's 11 and we have plans today.

Jaden- we do?

Giorgia- yup, I'm gonna take you around today. Show you off a bit and show you the town. Also go to the beach.