𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

"Giorgia!" I heard my name called from behind me from a chipper voice i recognized, it belonged to the positive blonde i'd been hoping not to see just yet out of awkwardness on my end.

"Hey Mads!" I smiled as we hugged

"How've you been babes?"

"Good, well great now that I'm back in LA" i smiled "how are you?"

"I'm good, Jaden and I have been doing really well which is definitely helping" she laughed a little

"I'm happy for you" i smiled as i glanced behind the perky blonde seeing her rockstar of a boyfriend awkwardly looking at us talking. "Speak of the devil" i laughed softly trying to hide my annoyance with him

"Baby!" Mads smiled before going and hugging her boyfriend

"Hey Mads" he smiled softly hugging her back but looking at me. It felt like something he definitely shouldn't be doing, he should be focused on his girlfriend in his arms, instead he can't take his attention away from me.

"Are you okay? You seem off" Mads looked at the boy worried as he snapped his attention to her before she could notice.

"I'm okay" he forced a smile

"You sure? Usually you're happier then this when you see me. You know you can talk to me right?" She tried to comfort her boyfriend.

"I'm okay baby, just tired" he lied.

"Okay, you should go lay down then. If you want I can come with, if not then I'll probably go catch up with G"

"No! Uhm, I want you to come with me" he smiled at her with his eyes pleading for her attention on him instead of me.

"Okay" she laughed "I'll talk to G later"

"Uh, yeah. Sure" he forced another smile. He'd prefer if they don't talk at all but he can't say that.

The two leave the room down to Jadens and Joshs room. I couldn't help but laugh to myself at the boy's awkwardness.

"Boo! Get in here!" Anthony laughed as he signaled into the pool where him, Bryce, Jaden, and Kio now were.

I was currently resting in a chair next to Mads who was on her phone.

"I'm not dressed for the pool" i laughed as i pointed at the jean shorts and crop top i was wearing.

"Then go change lazy, don't be lame" he shouted back.

"I'm gonna get chlorine in my hair and I just washed it and-"

"If you don't go change and get in here I'll drag you in here myself. Even in your regular clothes"

"Fine" i whined as i stood up heading inside to get changed.

I came back out in a simple black and orange bikini immediately met by Mads hyping me up.

"Oh my god, how are you so hot?" Mads laughed smiling at me as I came back out.

"Stop, look at you. You're gorgeous" i laughed softly in return, as awkward as I felt at times with Mads because of Jaden stuff I still loved the girl. Shes such a sweetheart.

I noticed out of the corner if my eye Jaden go inside the house without saying a thing. Nobody else seemed to notice him though so I brushed it off.